Journey of a Life Time

We are who we are no one can stop that.The lives of the others around us are none but secret, we have our own problems, our own lives we like keeping to ourselves it's what humans do. Who we are now that's another thing.

The lives that play out about the ones around us may not be what you expect so tread lightly. People are not always what they may seem, who knows who the really are. Some people may open to every thing, others not so much. The lives of those around us may differ in many aspects. The feelings of those many people are strange and deceiving as their actions. The lives of all humans are different in many ways. We all have our hobbies reading, longboarding, or listening to music. We differ though too like some of us like sports, some like music & others like art. We are all different but we are all the same too in life. People make mistakes, they fall in love and they die. It's just "The circle of life." - The Lion King.

We all have experiences & stories they're all different but they're all looking for the same thing - their meaning in life. The days just keep on moving through the motions, that's all we really can do is keep going and not look back. The lives of those around you may not seem bad but who knows so tread carefully people you don't know if you're just talking to someone or squashing there heart so be careful life sucks but that doesn't mean you can be sour about it. You have to stand your ground.

        One person may want to rule the world -but why- the world is full of cruelness, judgement & lies. There may seem to be more good than bad, more villains than super heroes. That's all we ever hear about Is the good? Did you ever hear people trying to stop the disasters around the world.

    The people in our lives have there purpose even if they haven't found it. It may even be what we don't want it to be. Some may find their purpose some not. But that's just the world we live in.

    Some lives may be like an open book their transparent. Others not so much. Those people may be more held back and quiet. Some may have built so many walls if you try getting in it's like trying to get into the china wall.