Old Friends and Decisions (edited)

*On the phone*

V: Hey, I need you to meet me in the cafe soon, all of you. Please

??: Alrighty, just need to tell the rest, see you soon.

V: See you soon.

V ran to the cafe to meet up with the people she hadn't seen in forever, EXO. The last time she'd seen one of them was last year at the cafe, she'd met up with Suho, Kai, and Chanyeol to catch up and see how the idol life was. She'd known BTS before they had officially met, they were the world's number one k-pop group and still are. V never listened to that style of music, she liked the more alternative groups that were from America, like Fall Out Boy, NF, Panic! At the Disco, Twenty One Pilots, etc. Although k-pop wasn't her favorite she liked the groups she had friends in like EXO, Stray Kids, Blackpink, Twice, and GOT7. She had missed them but feared if she were to ever see them they'd be scared so she never bothered.

V reached the cafe she was looking for and ordered a tea like she always did and found the corner she had always loved. It was cozy, away from any people who never tried to walk by her, it was a secluded place she always went to think and wait for any friends she'd meet up with, today EXO would be there.

After a few minutes of waiting, they arrived in masks, hats,  and sweatshirts. She was in the same.

(A/N: you pick! :)))

V: I missed you all... so much

Chanyeol: Wow, that's the first coming from you

Suho: Why'd you call so suddenly?

V: I need to tell you all something

Lay: We're here for you, don't worry

Chen: You can tell us anything

D.O.: Yeah, you can trust us

V: Thanks guys, I really appreciate it

V explained everything to them and they listened. She told them about BTS, Papercut, Slasher, her dad, brother, everything. She eventually got to the part with her decision.

Sehun: What're you going to do? I know that deep down you care about BTS but you don't want to admit it allowed or to yourself. Honestly, V, you're too headstrong to admit you care about people at times.

V: I know... 

Xiumen: But this is a tough decision and I want you to know all of us, even Twice, Stray Kids, Blackpink, and GOT7 will support you

Baekhyun: We just want you to know that no matter what, we'll always be your family.

With that for the first time in her entire life, V had tears falling down her face. She didn't want to leave any of them, even BTS. Even though they annoyed her at times she still loved them, they were family and she didn't want them to be upset but on the other hand, she didn't know if she trusted them. After what Cut and Slash told her she really began to question who they were and why they kidnapped her for a short time.

After chatting and catching up for a little while EXO had to leave for practice, so V was left there alone. In the cafe stuck with her thoughts. She remembered the last conversation she and BTS had and how she'd been so harsh on them...

*flashback*

V: Hello boys. Looks like you got the note and are helping. Well wanted to let you know your mission is over. There's no point in continuing.

V: Thank you for contacting the government, never been happier. I was actually beginning to trust you. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go prepare for the ceremony, it'll be live so you'll be able to watch me die. I'm glad it's the end, now there can be a new person feared. I had a nice run, ya know? Blowing up the bank, park, taking a few toxic chemicals and creating my own sleep drug. I've accomplished more at my age than most.

TH: V, what are you talking about? We never spoke to the government...

V: Ahh, look at the time. It was nice seeing you for the last time, it's my time to go prepare. Ya know always gotta look good for the paparazzi.

With that, she turned towards them and leaned back on the railing to give them a smile before fully pushing her weight off. As quick as lightning the boys ran to grab her but were too late. They watched her face them, smiling, showing them her favorite finger.

*End of flashback*

Yes, she was preparing for paparazzi. She had made her decision long before she had even planned on meeting EXO. She was leaving Korea for a long time.