Monster!

The two were slowly walking back from slaughtering a village and burning it down, Zaria's mind lingered away however "Are you okay?" he questioned "yeah.." she replied with her head down

Flashback-

"YOU ARE MONSTER, YOU CLAIM TO NOT WANT TO BE BUT YOU ARE, A COLD BLOODED MURDEROUS MONSTER"

Zaria snapped their neck instantly after , but tears had formed in her eyes

Gwi walked in shortly after but seeing the sight of the tears in her eyes worry rose in his eyes, Zaria quickly wiped away her tears "Are we ready to go..?" she questioned "Yeah, lets go" he replied putting his arm around her surprising her as a blush rose to her face "uh.. erm.. err.. " she was panicking about as butterflies filled her stomach and she felt so comfortable , her entire face had turned red but the darkness of the night concealed it however she was positive he'd see it through the darkness

"I.. it's been a long long time since I've felt this way.." she thought to herself

"Could it be.. that I..? no. that's impossible.. plus he probably considers me a friend of some sort"

The two began walking back to the cave.

Flashback END

________________________________________________________________________________

Gwi's P.O.V

I stared at her with a strange feeling within me.. I was... worried? when I saw the tears in her eyes.. I felt this so strongly.. I had heard what they called her.. and it was obvious that although I was fine with being called a monster she hadn't been fine.. she looked hurt.. like someone had stabbed her in the heart, I had to do something to change that expression.. I panicked inside about what to do.. in the end i just put my arm around her and I knew that her expression had changed, I didn't dare look down at her though since a light blush had risen to my face making me feel strange.

As we walked back I asked "are you okay?" and she replied with a downed face "Yeah.." which made me feel worried again.. this girl was doing strange things to me.. and I didn't know how to stop her.. more like I didn't want to stop her.

But remembering the promise he felt a pain in his chest.. was this why she wanted to die? could he actually summon an oni , knowing she will die from it? Did she know she was capable of summoning one herself? he hoped not.

But he couldn't break his promise yet he felt he had to.. why? what had changed? was he beginning to.. love? this girl..?

He was shaken from his thoughts by Zaria pulling him along in a rush,  the sun was rising but thankfully they were near the underground palace.. Zaria knew of the things he could do in the palace, how the king obeyed him.. and how he killed those who knew of him.. but she simply couldn't do anything.. she was determined to die.. saving people would be no use in her eyes.. 

As they got back to the palace he sat on his throne and Zaria stared at him "Gwi.. I'm a monster aren't I?" she questioned "true you are" he replied and she stared at the ground with sorrow in her eyes "But I can't say you are bad since after all, I too am a monster.. I've realized that.. I can't change.. I'm always gonna be a monster.. but at least us two can be monsters together" he spoke staring at her "I might take a walk" she spoke walking towards the exit "Okay.. I'm gonna take a nap.." he replied and she left.

Outside -

She stared up at the sky "I really have to leave.. I'm gonna bring him bad luck and misfortune.. its obvious I'm bringing him bad luck and yet.. He keeps me by his side.. I need to leave.. I have to leave.. but.. he.. is so kind.. and so perfect.. his perfectly built body.. his eyes that stare into your soul.. his soft hands.. his soft looking lips" she thought to herself, her mind wandering into the abyss before she snapped out of it as a blush covered her face "AISHHH! YAH! STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT STUFF" she shouted to herself facepalming and storming off to find some food.