under editing.

hi guys ♡

it's been a long time right? 4 years ago, this book was published; written by the childish fangirl that was fantasizing of a life that would never happen to her. ironic, isn't it?

but now, i'm back! I've learnt new words, new ways to describe a situation or environment which hopefully is better than the original version of this book of cringe.

therefore -- i'll be rewriting this book! slowly, chapter by chapter, i'll replace it with new drafts that i have saved in my laptop, and with this - i'm hoping that'll I'll still get the love and support 4 years ago ♡

and also, i'm planning to make another book later for the alternative ending of this book. the storyline that i've been writing and making could go two ways and tbh, who am i to judge? one could be better than the other one, but everyone has different opinions. maybe because we're reading these fanfics; mainly because of our beloved idols?

but anyways, i really hope this book could be made better as it gets replaced chapter by chapter. comment your opinions! i really hope for advice or criticism, i don't mind so please do so. 

it's 2:43 at my place and honestly i'm really tired but! i'm excited to publish the first 2 new chapters of you're so dark! please do show some support if you really like the new writing and storyline, i'm just trying to make this book better . . . and less cringe huehue.

with love, y.