Too Late?

Its a typical Saturday morning on the city of san Francisco, California where Kate's Family lives. Kate is a very simple girl,she's good in singing and acting. Kate is a very thoughful daughter/classmate/sister, everyone loves her because of her pleasing personality, aside from that she's so kind and humble. But behind her cheerfulness, she's weak. She's now in 4th year High School at Green Park Montessori (GPM). Her family knows that she's weak because of her sickness. She dont want to  tell others about her condition beacuse she dont want a special treatment. She has HCM.

AT THE CAR

"I'm so excited!" Kate yelled,

Hey! Don’t shout! You know it’s not good for you" her li'l sister said to her...

“Sorry” she replied…

It’s their first day in school today that’s why she’s so excited. While in the car her dad gave her so many reminders. like

"Hey, Kate drink your medicine after eating at the right time."

 "Don't be so clumsy."

"Don't be so excited."

"Behave"

"Control your emotions"

"Don't let your self be tired"

"Yes Dad" she just replied...

AT THE SCHOOL

"KATE!!!" her bestfriends Katerine, Shanice and Lilian shouted in chorus when they saw kate walking on the school grounds. They caught Kate's attention so Kate hurriedly ran towards them, but she's just inches away she bumped into something, or rather someone she thought.

"Are you okay?" the boy asked her in panic mode.

"YOURE ASKING ME THAT QUESTION? HUH? ARE YOU BLIND? PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!" Kate angrily answered the guy.

"LOOK... IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT OKAY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT, SO YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHOUT AT ME!" the guy replied with a high voice

"SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? HUH? THAT ITS MY FAULT? HUH? ANSWER ME!!" -Kate

The guy smirked at her and said "Well, why don't you asked them? Hah! Sorry miss I have many things to do, many girls are waiting for me there ☺ BYE!"

Kate still inthe state of shock so one of her BFF, Katerine slapped her face...

"OUCH! What was that for?" Kate asked...

"Your Day Dreaming? hahha!!" -Katerine

'HUH?"- Kate

"Honestly speaking, do you know that guy?"- Shanice asked

"HUH? I don't know him!"- Kate

"SERIOUSLY???"- The three asked her in chorus.

"I don't really know him, why? who's he?- Kate asked them but she's still puzzled...

"Girl! She's the son of the principal!! ☺ He's so handsome!!! GOSH!! I'M GONNA DIE! I'M GONNA DIE!" -Lilian shouted ☺

"Nah, I don't care he pisses me off! HMP!"- Kate

After that moment they went to the bulletin board to check their sections, then they went to thier rooms when they hearder the bell. Kate was so happy that her BFF's were her classmates. Then she saw that guy in thier classroom then she realized that they were classmates. She was really pissed off that day because of all people that could be her seatmate it was that guy. She heared that it's name is Joshua Kiel Tan. She was really mad beacuse Joshua is always teasing her.