Reader's Info

Aphrodi: Yo minna sorry if I didn't put the informations about Aphro,well its because I was very busy for something *flip his hair*anyway here's the informations...

Name: Afuro "Aphrodian" Asuna

Dub name: Behavior 'Byrona" Love

Another Name: Arufa "Anzu" Hasuna
Dub Name: Behan 'Birlini' Evolba

Age: 12

Gender: Female

Birthdate: April 24 ****

Likes: Soccer,Her Brother,Light,Sky,and Her friends

Dislikes: Smoke, Thunderstorm,Wild wind,Wild animals,and Dark

Fear's: Hurting her friends and Family

Personality: Sweet,Kind,Cold when you talk to her,Tsundere (Sometimes), Hyper (Sometimes),Stern, Respectful,

Appearance:(yellow Blonde hair,Sky Blue sharp eyes,and pale skin)(Picture above)

Nationality: Half Japanese Half American

Bestfriend: (The rest of the team) in Raimon and Unlimited Shinning

Pair: Hakuryuu

Backstory: She was the Dauther of the Famous team Afuro (Aphrodi) Terumi,she was also the only Dauther of Aphrodi,She became one of the Team called Unlimited Shinning, She became Midfielder in the Unlimited Shinning she also became the seed and joined Fifth sector,She started to become a seed when her father Aphrodi joined the Fifth sector,She also started to disband Soccer in Other cities but she never expected she will do it because of these she never expected all of these things she have done, Aphrodian love soccer and she didn't leave that in her mind because that was her dream, Becoming soccer player and play with her friends,but after that Week's she left fifth sector and Unlimited Shinning team, Because of Family problem her father and Aphrodian got fight to each other as she immediately left the team and her father without saying she'll leave,Then after a year She studied in Raimon Jr high School alone without her Father,she never expected that after she left her father was hurt to do it but she don't have any choice,And that years has past she forgotten all of those bad memories and she started to have some new life without her father besides her,She also started to practice soccer alone at the park if she don't have any work,as then after she started to go in highschool,She wanted to join the team called Raimon where the legendary Goalkeeper Endou Mamoru learned,But after that she suddenly saw the Navy blue haired boy name Tsurugi Kyousuke,She then shocked after she saw Tsurugi in front of her,she knows that Tsurugi was a seed Because she already met up Tsurugi at the fifth sector,She didn't even expected into this, Aphrodian was now an ex-Seed but all the people didn't know she was also seed...But she Forgotten to be a seed in Fifth sector and abandoning Soccer...then after she discovered that there was a seed in Raimon Jr high,She decided to change her Appearance,As she changed herself with straight Blonde with wavy yellow hair also her name,Also Tenma Help her to change what'll be her name,As then Tenma changed her lastname Afuro just turned into Arufa,and she also changed her first name into Hasuna,Hasuna was mixed with Hakuryuu and Asuna,Hasuna explained why this she change this name of hers to tenma,then Tenma understood why she changed her name,As then Tenma and Aphrodian helped each other to change her god name,Then they both decided to change Her God name into Anzu,But She didn't accept that Arufa will never be her last name,she decided that Arufa Hasuna will be her first name instead of Arufa will be her last name,and also she was thanking to the kid name Matsukaze Tenma,She knows that he love soccer Because he always practicing outside or in the River Bank,She also became the best friend of Tenma,the we're playing soccer if they didn't have any work like what she was doing... But she also missed her Father Even she left her own father in fifth sector...he was precious to her and beloved father,but she never forget all What he have done to her,Also when she was a little Aphrodian met The name Haruna in the River Bank in the morning when she was practicing alone there,Haruna And Aphrodian talked and having some fun to each other but then they left because they need to go home,as then Aphrodian will never forget about Haruna,she also wish she can see her again...