{1}Heart Eyes

Alexis-@laysuave on Instagram 💕
Chamari- @kodieshane on Instagram 💕
Other characters mentioned, will be in the next chapter.
Alexis P.O.V

See my life is pretty fucked up. Literally. My mom? Well she's nowhere to be found right about now. My dad? Well he's currently threatening me about being late home from school so his dinner will be ready when he gets home from work.

It's not that I don't take his threats literal, I learned from my mistakes. I'm just ready to leave.

I'm graduating this year and lord I'm ready to get the hell out of this house and that school.

"Alexis? Bitch did you here what the fuck I just said?!" The man that's supposed to be called father, yelled. He slapped me across my face, making my hand fly up to my cheek.

"You were talking about dinner." I whispered. I attempted to rub my cheek to soothe the pain that lied there.

"Well answer me the next time I'm talking to you," He spat. He kissed my cheek, my forehead, and disgustingly my lips.

He grabbed my waist pulling, me into him. His dirty hands grabbed my butt, while he grinded his pelvis against me. He pulled my hair, yanking my head back hard. He went for neck, attacking it.

I squeezed my eyes shut wishing he would stop and let me leave, even though I knew he wouldn't.

He punched me in my stomach, causing me to start wheezing.  "You ugly worthless bitch! You took my wife away from me!"

"Fuck." I whispered out of breathe, my hands falling to my stomach.

"Get on your knees slut!" He yelled, pushing me to the floor while unbuttoning his pants.

He unzipped his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers.

"Suck me off bitch." He spat.

I wish I had my mother to protect me.

She fucking promised.
She promised to never let anything hurt me.
She promised to always be there,
through everything.
She broke her promise.

After he was done with me, he left for work.

These are my usual mornings. This is where I wish my mom took me when she ran. Where I wish I could die.

I pulled myself off the ground, walking upstairs towards the bathroom.

I got a wash towel and a dry towel, before stepping into the hot water.

I let the water run through my hair, and down my bruised skin.

After my shower, I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I threw on a black t-shirt, khaki joggers, and some shoes.

I didn't feel like doing anything, so I put my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my bookbag, heading outside.

I walked to the bus stop, quickly pulling out my fleece jacket to cover my arms.

I sat down on a bench since I was early and leaned my head back.

I haven't slept much for the past two days. My "father " has been having some bad days at work and decided to take his anger out on me. Sexually and physically.

My eyes hung low, until I fully closed my eyelids.

"Alexis? Alexis baby where are you?" Mommy call out to me.