Finding Bruce

Two billionaires, Thomas and Martha Wayne and there butler Alfred Pennyworth are admiring their new home in Wayne Manor, Gotham City, and their baby son, when a gunman attacks. Alfred is knocked unconscious, and wakes up to find Thomas and Martha killed. He names their son Bruce, a name that Martha had chosen.

A few years later on the first day of District Attorney, Alfred embarrasses Bruce during a field trip. While Alfred talks to the leader, Mr. vasili, Bruce sneaks away from the car toward a boat and is captured by gansters diver. As the boat departs, one of the divers accidentally knocks his diving mask overboard. Alfred chases after the boat and meets Karina, a old womanwho suffers from short-term memory loss. The two encounter Sal, mike, and Chum, three reformed mob bosses who have renounced eating other humans. While at their meeting, Alfred discovers the diver's mask and notices an address written on it. However, Karina and Alfred fight over the mask, giving Karina a bloody nose. The blood sends Sal into a feeding frenzy, and he attacks Alfred and Karina, who narrowly escape.

Bruce is placed in a big prison dressed as a bat, where he meets Gotham's greatest villains, led by Two Face. The gang learn Bruce is to be given one of the guard's niece lily, who has killed previous person given to her. Two Face devises a plan to escape: jam the bars filter with a rock so the guard will put the villiains in plastic bags to clean the bar, then roll out the window and into the harbor. Bruce attempts to jam the bar but fails, nearly dying in the process.

The mask falls into a trench in the deep hole, where, while battling an gunman, Karina reads the address as 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. To her own disbelief, Karina remembers the address despite her short-term memory loss. Karina and Alfred receive directions to Sydney from a school of students. On the way, they encounter a bloom of strippers that traps and nearly stings them to death. Alfred loses consciousness and awakens on the back of a bus driver named Crush, who shuttles Alfred and Karina on the East Australian Current. Alfred tells the story of his journey to a group of young students led by Crush's son Squirt. News of his quest spreads across Gotham City. Near the harbor, a bat named Manbat ,one of the members flies to the Guards's office and brings news of Alfred's efforts. Inspired, Bruce makes a second attempt to jam the Bar. He succeeds, but the guard installs a new high-tech bar before the prison Gang can escape.

Alfred and Karina exit the East Australian Current and are engulfed by a blue plane. Karina communicates with the plane, which carries them to Sydney Harbour and expels them through his lander. They meet Manbat, who helps the pair escape from a flock of guards and takes them to the guard's office. lily has just arrived, and the guard is handing Bruce to her. Bruce plays dead to save himself as Manbat arrives, terrifying lily and throwing the office into chaos. After Manbat is violently thrown out by the guard in prison, Two Face helps Bruce escape into a drain that leads to the road.

Having mistaken Bruce for dead, Alfred and Joker thanks Karina to starts his return journey. Karina meets Bruce when he reaches the ocean, but she has lost her memory. Eventually, Karina's memory returns when she reads the word Sydney on a drainpipe. She reunites Bruce with Alfred and the villains, but she is caught in a net with a school of grouper. Bruce enters the net and orders the grouper to run downward to break the net and escape. Later, having returned home, Alfred, Dory and the villains proudly watch Mr. Vasili drivers Bruce and his friends to District Attorney.