F.R.O.G

How to say thank you properly?
That's the thing that always pop up to my mind. I can't explain and express the word "THANK YOU"  and I feel bad about it...But I can say that I must say thank you... For comin to my life

Mother once told me that EXPERIENCE is the best teacher... Well it's true but for me? Experience leaves a LEGACY. Where no YESTERDAY is a HISTORY , where no TODAY is a GIFT, and no TOMORROW is a MYSTERY...

Well I can compare myself to a FROG ... A frog has many characteristics.. It hops,it has long tongue, and it's noisy too! Just like me... I always do my best to reach your HEART and enlighten it...

A long tongue.,., Let's just say it's my "PATIENCE"  waitin in order to catch a FLY ... Which is your HEART. →<3 And a talkative ones. Ready to shout and say to the world that you're my "HAPPY PILL"

Thank you for the MAN that let me live everyday that continuously gives me blessings... And never removes the hope left inside me...

Thank you for giving me STARS
STARS that shines on me morning face, stars that gave me a reason to live... And thank you for giving me a star called SIRIUS( brightest star ) Since this star shined... I couldn't ask for more.light to shine.

PLS... I'm begging , asking , hoping , and praying... That you'll not EXPLODE... When you can't handle your nuclear fuel and explode into a brilliant burst of light

" Please Don't Because EVERY PIECE OF YOU... MEANS A LOT TO ME... "