What to do?

Of course, this couldn't be a simple trip, Yugi thought bitterly as the girl was pulled away from them. Joey and Tristan bare their teeth at the intruder but stood still as another click was heard. The gun was pointed this time at Mr. Motu. A third man walked up and smirked as he pointed a gun at the two boys.

"Alright, so here is how it is going to go. Gramps over there is going to tell us where the chamber is and you three at going to be our little helpers." Said a man as he walked out of the shadows with his own gun pointed right at Yugi.

The four men smiled wickedly at the group as they stood not knowing what to do. Ishizu warned them about thieves and corrupted guides, but never thought that the ones she hired for them would the one's to betray them.

"Let's get a move on, shall we?" The leader said, then motion over to his henchman holding Mr. Motu hostage.

No! They can't! That place, that's Atem's resting place! Yugi watch helplessly as his grandfather read all the hieroglyphs in the room to find the right door. The old man gave Yugi an apologetic look as he revealed the correct door. The three men cheered as the door open. Yugi looked away not wanting to show his tears. He squeeze his fist so tight that his nails cut into the soft skin of his palms. I'm so sorry my friend.

"Hey! What if it's booby trapped?" the one holding Tea in his arms said.

"From what I could tell there wasn't any. Just warnings." Mr. Motu explain calmly. The four exchange looks then all looked at Yugi. Yugi stepped back at all the eyes on him and walked into the wall behind him. He jump when a hissing nose was made, and he looked down to see a small black cobra laying behind the box he had set down. "Hey shorty, get over here or your friends get it!" Yugi looked over at the leader and took a deep breath as he pushed off the wall. His body felt so heavy as he walked. Joey stepped forward telling the thieves to send him in instead but was back handed by the man near him. "Its okay Joey." Yugi said calmly. Joey looked up into those amethyst eyes and saw that Yugi while sadden was not afraid. "If one of us have to go in there it should be me." He then walked straighten into the chamber of where his other heart laid.

After they saw the young man enter unscathed the thieves pushed the rest of the group into chamber. It was then that bars dropped, and chaos erupted.
Xxx

Xxx(Reader Pov

Xxx
(Reader Pov.)

Three hours had passed since my peaceful existence was shattered. After centuries of my people guarding this tomb someone finally made it to Pharaoh Atem's resting place. I watch the group of foolish humans through the eyes of my snakes as they made their way through the passages. Though they didn't look like thieves I was still wary of them but decided not to act till I had proof of their intent to steal and disturb the king's grave. I usually wouldn't be so lenient with their arrival, but the appearance of one of the males intrigued me. I've never seen a human with so many colors in their hair before or eyes like the color of jewels. I marveled how they shine even in the dim halls. But what really made my mind curious was the solemn aura he had around him. If he was planning to rob this tomb wouldn't he be more excited?