Chapter 5

~~~~~~|edited|~~~~~~

You released naruto and walked up to the group . "Im Kakashi , This is sai" he said pointing at the black haired guy "and this is Sakura"he pointed at the pink haired girl "and you know naruto." You stood still silent still unsure about your decision until naruto said something with a big cheesy grin"ok let's go back ! I'm hungry for some ramen ! Believe it !".

You were nervous of what the others will find out about you and then the village will turn on you like before . You didn't like this but being stuck in the woods for a eleven years was so long . I had to find the ones who killed my clan .

As you were jumping on the branches , Sakura moved back towards you ( you were in the back of the group )" so ..... " she said trying to make conversation . you just ignored her and backed up abit to avoid her.

You guys stopped at the hidden leaf village gates . Knots were being tied in your stomach but you stood your ground and slowly followed the group into the peaceful village .

You felt everyone stare at you but not in hatred instead in curiosity . You still kept your head down and continued walking with the Kakashi team .Naruto noticed your discomfort and smiled at you only for you to smile the tiniest smile ever back but he noticed it and did a toothy grin as if proud of himself and turned back around .

Kakashi Knocked on the doors that was the office of the Hokage and you heard someone say "come in " . He opened the door to reveal a light blonde woman with big boobs . "Who's this ? " she asked " lady Tsunade this is (your name ) she has something to tell you" Kakashi answered . You walked forward and told her everything and I mean like your whole life story .

"And all this time you have been all alone in the woods ?" She asked "yes" you responded . "And tell me ( your name ) why were they afraid of you ?". 'Oh sh*t ' you thought now uncomfortable .'what will they think about me ?'