Chapter 39

Zein pov:

I can feel my heart beats and It's making my head hurts. My breathing started to rugged and I can't focus well. "Ho-w?"shock is evident in our face but I can't utter a words. No there's no really words we can utter. 

Were just rooted in our place, confusion, shocked and horrified are evident in our faces. But mine's are different. Guilt and pain are starting to swallow me. Dark past that I moved on starting coming back again. And I can't take it anymore. I can't take this pain anymore. 

I wan't to hide, I wan't to kill myself, I wan't to be swallowed by the fucking ground. It's like the past that I moved starting to hunting me again. Why? What the actual fuck is happening? How did this happen?

My body is starting is starting to shake and I wan't to cry. I wan't to cry, I wan't to shout this pain, I wan't to shout till my throat can't handle it anymore. But what made my head hurts is what Andria say.

"Kuya!"

Kuya? How come they're related to each other? They both don't look alike. They both have a huge difference. I froze again and without thinking twice I look at Bakla. Shock and realization hit me. That's why! That's why I mistaken him at the fucking roof! That's why I call him that! 

A bitter smile crept my lips. That's explain why he look similar to him. 

"Kuya?!"gulat na sigaw nila Jiro. "Princess sino sila?"seryosong netong tanong habang nakapalupot yun braso sa bewang ni Andria, to support her weight. "Mga kaibigan namin sila Kuya"ngiting sagot neto at kumalas ng yakap sa kapatid. 

"Care to introduce yourself ladies and gentlemen?"malamig niyang tanong. Kung si bakla may pagka gago at pagka isip bata, siya naman yun seryoso at malamig. Opposite of him. And very opposite to the first time I know him. 

"Care to fucking introduce ourself?!"galit na sigaw nilang apat and his forehead ceased. "What's wrong with that?"takang tanong niya at natawa sila. "That's very wrong! Fucking wrong!"galit na sigaw ni Jiro sa kanya.

"What the fuck is your goddamed problem with me? Why are you all so angry?"seryosong tanong niya. I can't help but to sigh and waved my hands at them. 

"Don't make a commotion here guys"

I silently said to them that's why they calmed down a bit. Andria faked a cough and sweetly smile to us, even though her hands are shaking. "Guys meet our brother A-"

"Alex Marquez"malamig na putol ng apat sa kanya kaya nabura ngiti niya. "Paano niyo nakilala?"takang tanong niya. "Oh it was just a hunch Andria"sabi ni Rhianne sa kanya. 

Bakla faked a cough too, to relieve the tension on the air. "And he's my twin"ngiwing sabi niya at gulat na napatingin sila Jiro sa kanya. At mukhang doon palang nagsink in sa kanila kaya malutong sila napapamura. 

"Fuck all this time we didn't notice it"natatawang sabi ni Casper kaya napakunot sila Bakla. Napailing nalang ako at pinaypayan yun sarili. The atmosphere here is getting thicker. "You have a fucking twin Axel?"gulat na usal ni Ethan.