Teaser

Hey all,
I'm here with another new story
This is a three shot story

First time, I'm trying to show a rude Abhi. Very new naa? Yes trying new in my writings and I hope I show up this well because I love Abhi so much but trying to show him little bad boy here.

Fingers crossed, I hope that I will reach your expectations.

Abhishek Mehra, 20 years old, young handsome boy, whom every girl would love to spend their life with, rude attitude owned final year college student. He lives with his father Mohan and step mother Supriya. He didn’t like his step mother, only because she married his father at the moment when his mother eloped with someone else, so thinks her as an opportunist. He loves Pragya from his childhood but there is a dark shade which no one noticed except Pragya.

Pragya Arora, 16 years old, chubby cute lively girl, and only daughter of Ram and Sarla. Studying her 11th grade, means Abhi as her world. She could do anything; bear anything just to see him happy. Only she knows how Abhi behaves with her, which no one knows, only because he asked her not to share with anyone.

Mohan Mehra, Supriya Mehra, Ram Arora, Sarla Arora are business friends, who decided to extend their relationship as family, once they found Abhi and Pragya makes up a couple in future. Even Pragya is just doing her school studies; they let Abhi and her to be close with each other, because they believed Abhi would take care of her, since he was the one from the day one of her in this world to till date, close to her.

He loves her madly, deeply
She crazily enjoys his comfort and affection
He only knows to show his love by giving her pain
She happily suffers the pain to see him happy
He never let her to know his fear behind the pain he gives
She chased the fear out from him by her love

He loves her madly, deeplyShe crazily enjoys his comfort and affectionHe only knows to show his love by giving her painShe happily suffers the pain to see him happyHe never let her to know his fear behind the pain he givesShe chased the fear out f...

Let’s join the bad boy Abhi’s passionate love for his Fuggi who gonna suffer whatever the pain he gives just to love him more and make him to fall for her even more deep!

Teaser

“Aunty I will be waiting in Fuggi’s room, you bring the coffee there” Abhi said, and gestured Pragya to move towards her room.

Pragya gulped in fear and looks at Abhi with a sorry face, but his stern and frown in his face said that he just need her to get inside the room. Fidgeting her fingers, she slowly stepped and entered inside her room.

She stood near the mirror table, fearing what he gonna do today. Making her to freeze, he slowly traced bare arm, from the shoulder edge, and entwined with her hands. She shivered with the fear engulfing her. This is the peace before the storm! Her mind warned

“So?” he asks nuzzling her neck

She clutched the hem of her black short gown, which is till her knee up, in fear and at the same time, the feeling his stubble caress on her shoulder, giving her.

“Abhi… I… I didn’t…” she stammered, scare written in her tone

“You didn’t? Hmmm…. *he makes her turn and face him* you didn’t what? You didn’t go ahead with him to dance, that’s what you’re going to say?”

Her face lit up with a hope that he understood her, but the next second it vanished with the pain he created by tightly entwining his fingers with her and squeezed her palms, out folding her wrist, while she whines in pain “Abhiiiiiii… Ah… ha…. Ow oh It is paining

“Paining? Let it pain! How dare you let him to dance with you, holding your hand and he… he was... so enjoying with you” he tightened the grip and she screams in pain “Shhh! Aunty shouldn’t hear it!” he warned her

She shut her mouth immediately, slowly says “You were…. Dancing with… someone… I was bored… so only…” she reasons him with her pain suffering voice

“Acha if I wasn’t there you would dance with anyone! You would let anyone to take my place haan?” he asks pushing her to the nearby wall

She hits the wall roughly and immediately checks her hand, palm and her paining wrists once he freed her from his grip. He gripped her shoulder tightly and she said him instantly worrying about what is coming next, “I won’t do this again. I won’t let anyone near me hereafter! I promise” she pinched her throat, while tears found its own way through her cheeks continuously.

“Abhi promise?” he asks her as she means him everything in her life and a promise on him means something more than her life which she would never break

“My Abhi’s Promise” she said nodding her head vastly. It wasn’t of escaping from the pain, it is giving him the healing medicine for the wound she created by dancing with someone else

‘My Abhi’s Promise’ that made him to cool down from the anger, still there is something has to be done more. The memories, that unwanted idiot created by dancing with his Fuggi has to be erased and he wants to claim his rights on her, because she belongs to him only.

He leaned to her face, sucked her tears along with her cheek. Her breath wasn’t normal yet and she was still sobbing.

He kisses her cheek deeply making her close her eyes and slowly, slightly then widely her lips curved with smile. Her hands traced up to interlock behind his neck. He hugs her, squeezing her petite fragile body with his muscled one. She tiptoed and later her legs flied up, as he lifted her with his hug.

“Haha, you took me up!” she chuckles with her choked throat voice feeling him lifting her within his hug

The chuckle sound gave him the needed happiness. He let her down, and saw her smiling with tears trace on her cheeks.

You're mine! Only mine Fuggi” he said her seriously, yet intensely nibbling her lips, and took her lips with his, kissing her, making new memories of that night.

She doesn’t even know what to do or how to react for certain things he does with her. She wasn’t mature enough about these physical desires of him, but she led him to claim her because she believed she belongs to him and he is her only world.

To be continued…

How was the teaser?
Pragya is a little girl, I mean school going girl and Abhi is a college boy here.
This story revolves around that particular age period only, so if anyone isn’t comfortable with this please skip this story

Note: You will get to see little violence ahead in this story, which Abhi would do for Pragya; I hope I won’t make you guys uncomfortable with that, it is just to show his possessiveness. Not acceptable, please ignore.

Will you guys love my Bad boy Abhi and his fragile Fuggi?
Then do vote if they deserves and share your comments.

With love,
Abhigya