3

Michelle's POV

I am done with my classes for the day so I go to my room and get on YouTube, StacyPlays Uploaded a video!

" hello everyone and welcome back to a Vlog! Today I am joining with Grazer!" Stacy said. I personally haven't heard of Grazer so I am interested.
" hello!!! Now Stacy we have a serious vlog to do today" Grazer looked at Stacy with a serious face.
Stacy nodded and continued talking why they sat down by each other and propped up the camera.

" ok so let's talk about the #Gracy thing if you don't know what that is then basically it's a ship name for me and Grazer" Stacy said with a straight face, and I wonder what will happen.
" well in the past five years me and Stacy, mostly me have mentioned the #Gracy," Grazer said.
" Well guess what I have moved to Utah like three years ago and," Grazer continue, but then Stacy started talking. " Grazer and I have been dating for the last five years.." Stacy stated and Grazer and Stacy took each other's hand and I saw a beautiful ring on Stacy's left hand and then BOOM I SHIP GRACY!
" me and Grazer are getting married!!" Stacy said with a smile. And then the video ended.

I was very happy and went to the library in the Orphanage, and I saw this book by Stacy her self called Wild Rescuers! I checked it out along with the first book of a different series called 'Keeper of the lost cities' by Shannon Messenger

( really awesome book btw)

So I went to my room and started reading. It was time for dinner so I made my way to the mess hall, when I bumped into  another girl, I quickly apologize, " Oh I am sorry I didn't see you," I say
" oh it's okay! My name is Bria."
" Michelle, nice to meet you!" I say
" want to sit with me at dinner?" She said nicely. I say yes and get some food and sit with we and talk.
I find out she likes mine craft and the YouTubers I like so we really fangirl about Gracy.

'I dream about how cute Gracy is and I fangirl in my sleep'