Money or self respect?

"Oh, about that, well, I just want you to be my slave."

*SLAP*

"I may be needing money but I'm not so miserable that I would agree to do such cheap things!Listen here Mr Jeon Jungkook: that money of yours can't buy everything!The sooner you get that in your coconut head, the better it will be for you," Jisoo spitted bitterly and stormed out.

Jungkook's pov-
How dare that bitch insult my coco- I mean my head like that.
Why did I let her slap me?
Why didn't I fight back?
Have I really fallen in love?

"Aggh",I groaned in frustruation while holding my head.I seriously needed answers to my endless questions.

Jisoo's pov-
I had surely refused that jerk but now what will I do? I questioned myself.

I was once again alone on the cold street when suddenly, a car stopped in front of me.Thinking that it was Jungkook, I yelled," WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW MOFO" while showing my middle finger.

But the door opened, revealing her old bestfriend.The latter was shocked to see Jisoo like that as he had never seen this side of her.

"Waah chillax woman, it's just me"

Jisoo - o.O

Her angry expression melted into a warm one in merely fraction of seconds. She was overjoyed to see Taehyung after 3 long years.Jisoo ran to hug him making both of them fall.

"I missed you so much my alien,"she prattled like a small kid.

"I don't think so.No calls, no voice messages.Huh!Is that how much you've missed me?"he questioned, fake crying.

"I was just busy boy, how can I forget a pabo like you"

"Ah ok, now now, will you get in the car your highness"

Jisoo giggled and jumped in the car.

"Woah nice car boy.Since when did you become so rich"

"It's just that business is doing well these days and how about you, is everything okay at work"

"Yeah y-yeah, everything i-is good, she said looking out of the window, her voice cracking.

"At least, don't lie to me.Have I become an outsider for staying away for a few years that you can't share your problems with me anymore?"

"N-no o-oppa, it's n-nothing like that, I am just missing mom and dad,"she managed to say through her tears.

Taehyung instantly hugged her and Jisoo cried in his chest.

Taehyung could feel that there was something else that had been really upsetting her and he knew that it was the wrong time to ask his bestie about her it.Moroever, he was aware of the fact that this young lady did not like to open up to anyone.So, he tried to play it cool and change the topic.

"Don't cry dummy, it will make me want to cry too and I can't afford to spoil my expensive makeup"

Jisoo laughed and playfully hit him on his shoulder.

"Let's go to my new apartment.I will show you around and you will get the chance to appreciate my masterchief cooking skills"

"Oh really?As far as I remember, the last time you tried to fry an egg, the kitchen turned into a pig house.

Taehyung let out a snort and said,
"still, the omelette turned out pretty delicious"

" 'Almost burnt' would be the exact words to describe it,"Jisoo scoffed.

Time skip - at Taehyung's place.

As they were having lunch, Jisoo noticed her bestfriend's worried face and his sudden loss of appetite .

"Is something wrong?"she asked as she put a big piece of chicken in her mouth.

"Yeah, actually I just got a call from Park Shin Hye and she informed me that she will not be able to do modelling for our new products due to a delay in flight.And because of this, the company is going to incure a major loss.

"But you can still hire someone else," she proposed, attacking the lettuce salad.

"The event is tonight and I tried all my contacts, but none is willing to do it and I have cancel it"

"If that's a problem, then, I can do it,"Jisoo said full of confidence.

"It's not that easy!Look, to be able to do catwalking in those outfits, you must be mentally prepared to face the loud audience looking at you pervertedly"

"Don't worry Tae, I will be able to do it.You've always helped me in the past.At least give me a chance to repay those back"

"Are you sure?I'm warning you that there will be a lot of men and on top of that, the sexy poses that you will have to do, it-"

"Yo yo boy, take a chill pill ok!, everything is under control while Jisoo is still here,"she said in an assuring tone.

Her pov-

I just have to do a bit of catwalk in some uncomfortable clothes. "Come on you can do it Jisoo! Remember that you are doing all this for your bestfriend's sake.And besides, the problem of money will also be solved at the same time.

Nothing can go wrong, RIGHT?