"Names?"

《No ones POV》
The streets were polished and smelt of fresh rain and morning air. The street lights were faint and only had a slight glow. London. Such a new but ready place. I can see a future in it. A new beginning.
Marionette finished her sentence and gently closed the worn-out leather book.
London 1932:
"mamma, where are we going?"
Marionette squeaked. Marionette's mother firmly buttoned her coat on her knees and looked up at Marionette.
"Be patient"
she replied with a sad smile as she gently pinned a parcel-looking tag onto Mari's coat pocket- labelling her name. (Mari is short for Marionette btw)
"Mamma!" Mari giggled "i'm not a parcel!" her mother stood up and smiled at Mari, walking towards her smaller brother to the right.
" like mamma said, be patient."
Mari's mother simply replied whilst buttoning her older brothers red coat.
Later that day, Mari, her mother and brother arrived at the train station. Mostly children and mothers bustled and pushed around the station until they had made it to a check- in counter table. A lady wearing a blue uniform and library glasses looked up and sighed.
" names?"
"Marionette and Nathan" mother answered.
"Age ?" The woman rolled her eyes.
" 9 and 7" mother replied almost instantly. The woman behind the counter nodded firmly and pulled out two identical tickets from a box.
The long black train sat at the platform 4 as Mari and nathan stood by a cart they had claimed to be theirs to other children who would come near with their mothers. As their mother walked over towards them, carrying what looked like very heavy bags in both arms. As she sat them down with a sigh she kneeled down to her children's hight.
"Now, children, you will see me very soon"-
"Aren't you coming with us?" Mari interrupted.
"No. But dont worry honey, everything will be okay,Nathan will look after you" Mari frowned.
"Why?" Mari questioned.
"You'll find out soon enough" Her mother smiled at the ground and she gently stroked Nathan's cheek. Tears rolled down her cheek,then chin, then fell to the floor. Mari was slightly confused of why her mother was in tears so she gently pat her back. Other mothers were crying. Some children too.
"Did something happen?" Mari thought as she jumped to conclusions,a very loud whistle blew, it rang through the station.
"BOARD THE TRAIN NOW. BOARD THE TRAIN NOW. BOARD THE TRAIN NOW" A large man with a uniform was ringing a bell and shouting almost louder than the train whistle. The man continued yelling. Marionette ,however covered her ears. The clock stroke 12:30 and Nathan reassured Marionette that they would see their mother again very soon.They both clutched their heavy bags to their chest and stumbled into their claimed cart.
"Number 42" Mari chirped and plopped herself on the cushion. As the train whistled for the third time, all the children on the train stood up and leaned out the train window. When the train started moving some children threw their hats out and some girls threw their ribbons, whereas others just cried or waved.
"Bye mama! See you soon!" Mari screamed out the train window as Nathan stood silent holding her from falling as he held back tears.