O N E

Ina's POV

"Kyla give it back!"

Ari was chasing Kyla around the house while she was holding her phone.

"You little-"

Kyla Fell.

Everyone stopped what they were doing in a flash before Kyla would even react to the pain.

She cried.
Everyone rushed to comfort her and asking her questions like "Where does it hurt?" "You got a boo boo?" Or asking her if she wants to do things to her mind off of it.

After Kyla calmed down, Ari had the "Greatest" idea of having Kyla dress me, I wasn't planning on going anywhere today so I was fine with it.

~

She dressed me and I looked horrid.
Nothing can express how bad it was but at the same time it looked kinda good.

While I finish the hair Kyla wants me to have I get a call from my father.

Ari gets a look.

"That can't be good." She says

"Probably him trying tryin' to "bond" me with his new fiancé he thinks I don't know about."

I see Kyla cover her mouth as if she understood what I just said.

"TEA"  Ari yells

After ignoring it for a while thinking it's not urgent, I get a text from him.

"Get to BigHit Ent. ASAP"

Whenever dad says "ASAP" he means ASAP
Even though I'm dressed like a stylish clown I rush sliding my shoes on, like always when I leave Kyla starts following me as if I'm obligated to take her, so I do.

~

I get there to the reception of BigHit and it's like they know my face and they say.

"Auditorium First one you see."

"Thank you."

I do what the receptionist said and walk into the auditorium door.

|Song suggestion: Fire - BTS|

I immediately see 7 men dancing to a song so synchronized that it's almost like their programmed to do it at the same time.

While their dancing some notice me, probably thinking I'm some knocked up teen mom in the wrong area.

"Mam I think you're in the wrong place."
The dimpled one says as they finished.

"She's in the right place." My father says

"You guys take 20, I'll be out for a minute".

We stay in the auditorium by the door.
—————————————————————
"what am I here for?" I ask

"them." he points at the group that were dancing.

"I'm not gonna marry one of them to make more money for you, greedy pig."

"That's not what I'm asking" my father looks down at his shoes as if this is hard to say.

"I'm going on vacation for 2 years, and you're going to take care of those men while I'm gone"

What

The

Actual

Fuck

"who the fuck goes on a vacation for 2 fucking years?!"