My Life

ReQuan on the side

(KaLani's Entry)

Heyy Everyone its me KaLani I found out somethings and I grew-up. Im not eight anymore I'm 15 but I want to let you in on my life then the real things come-up. 

My favorite color is Sky Blue

I'm 5'1

My favorite candy is Twizzlers

My favorite movie is "Juice".

Oppucation Forever 21 Cashler/Greeter

Im a Varsity Cheerleader

          My favorite rapper is always gonna be my father Lesane Parish Crook. Some of you know he as the lengedary "Tupac" but I know him as the man the laid in the casket the first time I actually remeber seeing him but I have this big savings account that opens when Im 16.My mo-- no shes not even my mother she's my birth giver. My birth giver and I fell apart after she sent my to the hospital for the fifth time after that time I couldn't take it I ran away. I currently live in Miami, Florida nomore Brooklyn.NY but Im with my best friends TeQuan, SeQuan, and ReQuan. I know there all 15 also triplets and Im 15 too but they older by some months. They are my ride or dies and their mother I love her to death I call her Auntie Mushie because wen i was little she would always mush my food up for me. Auntie is a strong woman but I know when I get my 30.5 mill shes the first person who's getting their cut. I moved when I told them about my mom and Mushie got full custody over me. I attend NorthHigh Im in the 10th grade with the boys. I dont like the girls there because they have set my hair on fire before and did all hateful things to me because I hang with the boys. There is only 3 girls I like Samantha Faith and Sophia.

(SeQuan's Entry)

Hey everyone I know the last time you saw me I was young but now Im a grown ass sexy ass man! Well I got to give you the update 

Im not single Taken by the most beautiful Simone Thorn.

My favorite color Red.

I'm 5'10

My favorite sport Football Im QB (Quater Back)

My Favorite Brand of Shoes Jordans 

My Oppucation Footlocker Worker

My little sister ,KaLani, (pretend sister) has moved in with us and I love it and ReQuan might be sour at times but he loves her like loves her loves her. He just won't except it he always laugh it off but when his friends wanna hook-up with her she automatically goes "Off-Limits". He need to grow some balls and tell her everyone knows she likes him but their both to damn blind to recongnize it. I got FB practice so I go to leave but guess what? Yall beautiful and if you a dude just ummm scratch that.

(ReQuan's Entry)

Hey Its me camera I know you haven't never seen me but your goin to see alot of me from now on!.

My favorite color is Dark Green.

I'm 5'11

Im single

My favorite sport Basketball Im Point Guard

My Favorite Brand of Shoes Jordans 

My Oppucation Champ's Worker

KaLani lives with us now its alright but sometimes it's a pain in the ass. She been through alot from the beating to the rape of her mother's boyfriend. Nobody really knows this but I think I might like her .SeQuan think he know something he might know a little but not enough.Well bye camera.

(TeQuan's Entry)

Im just gonna start

My favorite color is Blue

I'm 5'9

Im single

My favorite sport Soccer I play and a captain

My Favorite Brand of Shoes Jordans 

My Oppucation Victoria Secrets Worker

My little cupcake KaLani lives with us now its amazing its like she fits right in as a little sister even tho ReQuan likes her. She has been through alot from the death of her father to the rape of her mother's boyfriend. Nobody knows this but she likes ReQuan back but he dont know she told me when we first moved here. SeQuan Girlfriend name is Simone she's nice but I dont really like her something is fishy about her I just dont know yet. I got to do stuff so bye people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 comments/6 votes It was kinda like a info chapter next chapter is gonna be a REAL one!!!