The Truth Part 2

After I reached college I straight went to my class and thankfully today I don't have any class with manik...
I met maddy and priya and they asked me what did I do during the weekends and I half lied to them that just studies and movies...
When the teacher started the lesson the worst thing happened... Manik entered the class and sat beside me... The teacher as usual didn't say anything because apparently and indirectly manik owns the college...
I tried to ignore him but couldn't because again and again he asking for the truth and since the teacher wasn't even paying attention to us i took my earphones out of my bag and blasted some music... I could see manik getting angry and glaring at me but I ignored it...
Finally when priya removed my earphones and told me that the class is over I was relieved...
I was getting out of the class when manik grabbed my wrist and pulled me back... I told maddy and priya to wait for me in canteen I will come in a minute...
"what do you want manik?"
"the truth and next time don't even dare to ignore me"
"why?? You are not the one who can go around and order stuff"
I heard him sigh and then he said "listen nandini... I just want to know the truth... Just say it"
"sometimes it's good to keep secret and anyways why do you care... Only 3 months are left then you go on your way and I will go on my way"
And with that manik didn't say anything and i left...
I first went to my locker to put my books back and there was no one in the corridor as everyone had gone to canteen I checked the time and saw i only have 5 minutes to have my lunch... I was going to canteen when someone put handkerchief over my mouth and then I realised that there was chloroform in that because I started feeling dizzy... And the last thing I knew before I blacked out was the person carrying me outside the college...
So so so sorry guys for the short chappy and cliffhanger but maybe you all know who is the person...also I changed the time of contract from 6 months to 3 months because this book is going to end soon... Thank you for all your support.
Btw did you guys check my new book PRINCESS DAYS??
Do comment and vote
Love love 😊