Chapter 11: I Hate You Park Jimin

Jimin's pov

"Just park it here." I said, pointing in front of a random house. Of course I'm not dumb to point at my house! What if he visit me there everyday? What if he'll stalk me? That's creepy you know?

"Okay.." He smiled and parked the car in front of the house I pointed at. I was about to open the car door when he ran outside and went to my side, opening the door for me. I had to admit, that made my heart flutter cuz that's sweet. I wish Jungkook- stop Jimin stop.. He hates you now.

"Thank you." I mumbled but enough for him to hear. I saw him blush while smiling. It was an awkward silence when I walked out of the car, but I decided to break it.

"You can go now, Taemin hyung. Thank you again." I smiled, bowing a bit. He laughed softly and scratched the back of his head.

"I'll get going now.Bye, Take care." He waved, getting inside his car. I waved back and he drove away. I sighed in relief and started walking. My house was few houses away, maybe 3 houses and 1 mansion.

I entered the house and went straight to my room.

"Maybe.. He isn't really for me.. Maybe, there's someone out there waiting for me... " I said to myself as I plopped on my bed. Tears well up again, thinking about the future.

Jungkook will get married
Jungkook will have children
Jungkook will grow old, but not with me..

With Irene..

I pulled the covers over my mouth and cried silently. Soon, tiredness took over me and I drifted to sleep.

End of Jimin's pov

Author's pov

"You know what? Fuck it! I'll avenge my baby." Yoongi cracked his knuckles and neck before punching Jungkook on the stomach. The younger groaned and punched him back on the face.

"You threesome addict! Fuck you!" He spat.

"No thanks. I'm happy with my babies." Yoongi smirked and was about to punch him again when Taehyung, Hoseok and Taemin stopped them.

"Tae baby, Hobi... Why aren't you in class?" He asked.

"We're worried about you. Aish, did you two fight again?" Hoseok asked.

"Look, it's his fault. He hurt our baby." He said. The younger glared at them.

"Well he deserves it. He and his friend deserve that." He spat, venomously.

"Look at yourself Jungkook. Where did the sweet, gentleman and loving boy we know? You've changed." Taemin jumped in the conversation.

"Shut up, that's none of your business." He scoffed and walked away, leaving the four males.

"He's done way too far. To Jimin, to us." Hoseok sighed in defeat.

Jungkook's pov

"Look at yourself Jungkook. Where did the sweet, gentleman and loving boy we know? You've changed."

"Tss as if they cared about me." I hissed and slammed the rooftop door open. I sat on my usual spot and took a deep breath.

*ding*

My phone dinged. I fished it out of my pocket and looked at the notif.

Mom❤

How's my baby bunny?

My lips automatically curved up to a smile, seeing that mom messaged me. Finally.. After a long time...