Chapter 1

7 years ago.

"Sangyeon!!! Let me go. Dont bully me" Y/N shouted to let she go.

"Not now GIRL. Give me your money and your food." sangyeon ask Y/N

"No.. Go away rat." i scream.

"Ouh okeyy, little girl. Before that this is mine" sangyeon take your food and run away.

No one pov

"He is shit. Sangyeon is shit!!!!" i tell my bestfriend Layla.

"Calm down Y/N!! Maybe he had plan why he do this to you." layla tell me that he had a plan??

"Why!! But if he had plan why must me??? I not hate he." i ask Layla.

"Y/N is you not see that he always bully you?? In this school the girl he always bully just you?? No one girl he bully." Layla tell me but i didt know how to answer it.

"Actually you know right that I love sangyeon??" i ask Layla.

"Y/N you say that everyday. Why you didt tell he that you love he??"Layla want me to tell sangyeon that i in love with he..

" because i scare that he will reject me. And didt want to see my face 4ever" i start to crying.

"Why are you cry little girl??" sangyeon suddely sit next me.

"Ughh little shitt. Go away." i want he go.

"Layla what are you doing to my little girl??" sangyeon ask layla with an angry face.

"Heyyy. Why you always disturb her?? Leave her go." Layla want sangyeon to leave Y/N go.

"Nope I want you tell me why she is crying. I didt like to see someone make my little girl crying unless me." sangyeon say and Layla see me like she want me to tell sangyeon that i love he.

"Sangyeon stop!! Layla stop!!! Sangyeon can you let me go. I didt like you make this to me. I you want to know why i was crying??" i ask Sangyeon.

"Yes, little girl." sangyeon replied.

"It because i love you. And layla want me to tell you that i love you. And all my tears start fall when i was thinking that i will rejected" i stand up and start walking away.

"What?? Layla is she tell the truth one??" sangyeon ask Layla.

"Yes. Go catch her." Layla go.

"Y/N wait me. Thank you Layla you are good bestfriend to her" sangyeon start search Y/N.

A few minute laterrrr sangyeon find Y/N at toilet.

"Ughh he reject me but but its hurt why" Y/N start cry. And suddenly someone hug you from your back. When you turn your head. Its sangyeon.

"Y/N i will never make you cry after this." Sangyeon say a word that make you cry more.

"Thank you sangyeon. I love you." i say.

"Love you too little girl." sangyeon.

Flashback end.

"Hey little girl what are you thinking about??" sangyeon ask me.

"Nothing, sweetheart. I just remember what happen 7 years ago." i tell sangyeon what i thinking about

"Come on. Our wedding in 5 week. And you always think about our first time see." sangyeon started to hug you.