Chapter 11 reunion in the park

~~Amu POV~~

After everyone had left I ate dinner and literally flopped onto the bed.

But that didn't stop me from thinking of Ikuto. I think I spent like an hour just thinking of Ikuto before my mind drifted off to my parents and their wellbeing.

The next morning due to the fact that the charas had gone'adventuring' I was all alone so I decided to go for a walk.  As I was walking I began thinking of Ikuto and unconsciously wound up at the amusement park where I met him and had my secret date with him.

Wait.
I did not just say date.

I laid down on the grass and wondered if Ikuto would ever find his dad.  If he did would he really come back? Or would he never return?

"Even if Ikuto never does come back, " I said out loud to no one in particular,  "That still won't and doesn't change the fact that I lo-"

"-ve him," a smooth voice finished for me. "Yes I love him. Wait. Who said that?" I sat up abruptly and turned to face that oddly familiar voice.

It couldn't be could it?

" So Amu have you found your true self?"

But then who else that I know would ask a question like that?

"What's it to you? "

But maybe it was...

" Everything, "

Ikuto.

"The one and only," he smiled gently,"I'm back for good. He bent down to me and held his arms out for a hug.

My body moved almost automatically towards him.

Stop it.

I tackled him to the ground.

Move away from him.

My mind was telling me no.

With one swift movement, it was now I who was pinned underneath Ikuto.

But my heart was telling me yes.

H-he

He ruffled my hair and he smiled his beautiful smile.

And that's when all sense that I had flew out the window.

"I've always wanted to do this so don't move."

He inched his face closer to mine.

That is until my mind shut the window close.

"Stay absolutely still," he whispered.

And all the sense that had flown out of the window hit me without warning.

Imagine how many girls he's kissed with those same lips.

Just as our lips were about to touch I pulled away and silently jerked out of his grasp, tears staining my cheeks.
Ikuto's face softened,  "Don't cry Amu please, " As he was about to touch my cheek I slapped his hand away.

Just imagine it Amu. Other girls with their hands all over Ikuto.

"Don't touch me," I muttered trying hard to keep my voice from breaking.

Three years is a long time...

"Amu please, " he pleaded.

No. He said!
So what if he said?

" I love you,"

Imagine how many he's played with those  same words.

He advanced towards me and forced me to kiss him. I struggled to get out of his grip when I finally managed to I was seething with rage, "You!" I hissed slapping him.

Look here's the proof - if he really cared he wouldn't have forced you to kiss him.

"Amu," he began,"I promise to never leave again to always be by your side," 

But but...

He took a step towards me, "So please give me a chance."

No buts Amu! Stop sticking up for him he left you!
Words are just words...

My inner voice was right.

I gave him an icy glare before coldly replying,  "Words will always just be words," and stalking off back home leaving Ikuto alone in the park.

"So Amu how was your walk to the park? " all the shugos had returned from their adventure. I forced on a smile, "It was ok," I replied cooly.

It was way more than ok.

AN: kay so that's chapter 11 don't worry it's not the end. There will be more. How did you find the chapter?

Next chapter will be written from Ikuto's POV. So anywaaaayz hope you enjoyed reading it plez be sure to vote and comment oh and a big thank you to all of you guys we've almost hit 1k views and I have 69 votes on this story! Yay!! So that's all.

Don't be a ghostie!

See ya

Love

~~♥Rose♡~~