Chapter 6: Please Help Me

🚫 Mature Content!
—————

"You are not returning to Korea." A deep voice stated.

"What do you mean?! Why are you doing something like this? Just who the hell are you?!" Seokjin angrily asked still trapped between the wall and Yoongi.

Yoongi just smirked and took a deep breath. "I am the leader of the Black Wolf Organization. The Hong Kong Mafia, the greatest of all the organizations."

"It is really the Mafia and on top of that, he is their leader. You really mess with the wrong crowd now Seokjin. This can't be! No! No! No!"

"I'm going back to Korea whether you like it or not." Seokjin said as he finally freed himself from Yoongi and walks away.

"How will you do that? How will you be able to leave Hong Kong all by yourself?" Yoongi mockingly asked. Seokjin stopped in his tracks and turn around to face Yoongi once again.

"I'll wash dishes, I'll clean, I'll cook or whatever. I'll do anything.  If you say I can't go back. I'll just find my own way to get a plane ticket." He said challengingly.

"In that case why don't you work for my body?" Yoongi seductively said walking closer towards Seokjin. "In one night I will invade you and make you scream in pleasure." Yoongi finally closes their distance and caressed Seokjin's lips.

"No! Let go of me!" Seokjin removed Yoongi's hand from his face and ran away.

Yoongi just stood there and sighed. "I wasn't able to control myself again. You made me like this Seokjin."

>>>>>

"I can't believe that is what he is really like. He's the kind of person who takes what he wants by sheer force and top of that he is also a pervert!" Seokjin fumingly thought while walking around the unfamiliar streets of Hong Kong.

"I shouldn't have made such a mistake. I shouldn't have been so vain. I shouldn't have been blinded by his smooth ways. I was a fool thinking maybe he liked me but that man couldn't possibly know how to love." Seokjin released his hundredth sigh of this night and continues his search for a job so he can finally have money and go to the Korean Embassy to ask for help but all his attempts seem to be in vain.

"I can wash dishes or cook whatever you may give me. I just really need money." Seokjin said to the owner of the establishment with his broken Mandarin that he learned from his University.

"With your face and clothes you are wearing I doubt it. What do you take me for, an idiot!?"

"But, I'm serious! Please, I beg you!" Seokjin was met with a slam of the door for the 10th time in his search.
"What should I do? It was no use again. I'm in a foreign country with foreign people. I don't know which way to go. I don't even have any money and the night is almost over. Oh God please what should I do?"

"Hey Cutie!" A group of men is making their way towards Seokjin.

"If you're looking for somewhere to work I can show you a great place."

"That's right, come with us."

"Don't touch me! I'm fine!  I don't need your help." Seokjin was about to walk away when a hand held his wrist.

"Come on! We'll show you a great time!" Four men are starting to gang up on Seokjin.  He punched the nearest guy to him which agitated the group. The largest man, almost twice bigger than Seokjin, moved forward and punched him in the stomach leaving him breathless because of the pain. The group took this chance to bring Seokjin somewhere more secluded. Seokjin still keeps on squirming within their hold as they bring him in an abandoned building.