Chapter Five :: "Finale."

Previously on "Revenge"

[A man named David killed Nick's mom when Nick was only five].

[Nick was put in a asylum for crazy people].

[Nick killed two guards, and then he stuck his hammer into a guard's jaw and ripped it out].

[He was tricked by Vivian, and was on his way to prison].

[He killed Gareth, a police officer, and drove to David's house].

[He stuck a knife in both of Vivian's kneecaps, causing them to burst].

[He stood outside David's house with blood over his hands, about to enter].

~~~~~~~

I walked into David's house, clenching my hammer in anger. I stepped on some blood.

It was mine. My arm was still bleeding from the gunshot that Gareth gave me. I didn't want to sneak around and approach David slowly. I wanted him to have fear.

"DAVID?!" I shouted. "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I heard footsteps coming. They seemed upstairs. I then saw two feet coming down the stairs. It was him. I recognised his face.

"You son of a bitch!" I shouted. "Finally, this day has come."

He looked confused. "Do I know you...?"

"Elizabeth? My mother? You knew her. You goddamn shot her." I cried.

"You are Elizabeth's son?" he laughed. "She must not be proud of you then."

"I have come all this way, to kill you." when I said this, I saw the fear in his eye.

"Kill me?! I'm 59 years old." he pleaded.

"I don't give a flying shit about your age. You killed my mother when she was 28."

He ran up the stairs, and I quickly followed him. I was much quicker. It looked like he was jogging.

"Please, no...!" he cried. "I'm sorry!"

I hit him with my hammer and made him fall down. I put the hammer on the ground, while I slowly took out my knife.

"I'm going to enjoy this." I said, menacingly.

I stuck the knife in his eye, causing him to scream. I thought of doing the hammer trick on his jaw. I then decided to do it.

Before I could, he kicked my stomach and took the knife out of his eye. While he did that, his eye fell out also.

"I can't see!" he screamed. "I can't see!"

His other eye was all mangled, so know he was blind. He fell over, and landed on my hammer.

"Aargh!" he shouted. The hammer was now stuck in his back, causing his spine to slowly break.

I got up and took the hammer out of his broken body.

"Please, STOP! STOP YOU MONSTER!" he shouted.

"I'm not over yet." I said, before sticking the hammer in his mouth. The hammer touched his bottom teach, and then I pulled.

He was talking, probably asking me to stop, but I couldn't make out the words he was saying.

Suddenly, his jaw came out, and I could see inside his throat. I stuck my knife into his throat, and I saw it come out of the other side of his neck.

"Daddy...?" said a voice. It was a little girl.

She ran to David's body, and looked at him with tears flowing down her eyes. "My daddy... is he gonna be okay?"

I had a tear in my eye. I had turned into David. He killed my mother when I was a child. Now I had killed this little girl's father.

I sighed in pain. The gunshot was getting worse.

"Little girl. I had been through so much as a child." I slowly began. "My mother died, and now so has your dad."

She screamed and cried more, holding his body.

"I wish no pain on you. I don't want you to suffer."

I took out the pistol I stole from Gareth and I shot the little girl, right between her eyes.

I walked away, but then I went back and kicked David's face.

"No... regrets."

I walked out of the house, and I just kept walking. The gunshot was taking full effect now. I was fading away, about to die.

I heard police cars coming towards me. The police officers were telling me to surrender. Hell no.

I fell to the ground, with only a few seconds to live. What a life I had. It was shit. But with my last breath, I whispered to myself.

"Justice."

~~~~

Nick was now dead. He died without knowing something. In David's house was a photo. A family photo. In the photo, David was standing beside Nick's mother. And they were holding a baby.

That baby was Nick.

~~~~

[[ENDING EXPLANATION: David was actually Nick's father]].