Our Little Secret

After what happened few minutes ago between the two, they decided to go even further together. Kuro let Illya sat up onto her knees and they look at each other blushing bright red. Illya slowly started to strip Kuro out of her clothes, revealing her tan skin but started to pout then after seeing Kuro wear a bra since she doesn't wear one. She immediately pounced onto her twin, stripping her completely naked to the point she can see everything. Kuro was blushing nonstop in embarrassment, being dominated by Illya for the first time ever.

"H-Hey Illya.. Aren't you.. G-Gonna take your clothes off too?" Kuro said in a shaky voice.

Illya blushed and nodded, finally taking her clothes off then sat onto Kuro's lap. She felt their skin in contact, how warm Kuro's body felt. The silver haired girl started to run her hands up the pink haired girl's body, reaching up to her nipples and fondled them. Kuro moaned right away, holding onto the sheets tightly feeling something new up her body. As Illya heard her moan, she started to tease Kuro as payback but also in enjoyment. She wanted to hear her moan more, she never saw this side of Kuro before, especially the facial expressions she makes. Illya thought Kuro looked adorable this way, she wanted to do something even more with her. So Illya stopped for a sec and got off, moving her right hand to Kuro's virgin pussy. Kuro knew what was gonna happen, she embraced herself waiting for Illya to make her move. Illya slid her two fingers against Kuro's pussy, causing her to tremble up her spine. Then, her fingers slowly entered Kuro's pussy, knowing how tight she was.

"You're really tight Kuro~ But let's see how long you can last.." Illya started to finger her, having her fingers thrust inside at a fast pace. She watched Kuro squirm a bit in pleasure, hearing her moan out loud. The more she fingered her, the faster her fingers were moving inside. Illya noticed something new, she felt her fingers getting soaked in some kind of substance.

"Oh I see.. You're getting wet Kuro. How cute~ You must be enjoying this a lot huh? How naughty of you~" Illya chuckled a bit, shoving her fingers deeply into Kuro.

Kuro squealed a bit, closing her eyes quickly while panting, feeling her twin's fingers move around inside.

"D-Don't tease me like th-that~! Ngh~!" She replied as she could, slowly losing her strength, submitting to Illya on how good she's feeling.

Illya smiled and leaned forward to Kuro. Their lips finally meet into a kiss, making out with one another. As they kiss each other passionately, soft moans would escape from them both. Illya closed her eyes enjoying every moment with Kuro, fingering her nonstop until Kuro would squirm a lot. Illya knew what was gonna happen, so she kept kissing Kuro to keep her voice down then finally, she reached her climax. They both parted from the kiss, panting heavily with a string of saliva between their lips. They both opened their eyes and stared at each other, blushing lightly while smiling.

"Did you enjoy that Kuro?" Illya said in a soft, sweet tone while removing her fingers out of Kuro.

"I-I did... It was.. A-Amazing Illya" she replied to Illya.

Illya giggled and laid on top of Kuro, wanting to be with her like this forever. A strong connection. Not as sisters or friends, but as lovers.

"Hey Kuro.. Can we be.. Um..." Illya was starting to be shy now, unable to finish her sentence but Kuro knew what Illya is trying to ask.

"Sure Illya. This will be our little secret, just us two ok?" Kuro gave Illya a soft kiss on the cheek with a warm smile.

"Now.. Let's have some fun Illya~ This time it's my turn to make you feel good~" Kuro looked up to Illya with a smirk on her face while Illya blushed and gulped knowing what's coming next.

TO BE CONTINUED