Made up

Tj's pov

I made my way to Cyrus' house. For some reason I was getting more nervous the closer I got there.

I finally arrived at Cyrus and my heart was thumbing in my chest. Despite me being a nervous wreck I played it cool and took out my phone to text Cyrus.

Me: I'm outside

Cyrus: ok I'm coming out right now

I don't now why but those words made a smile form on my face. A second later the door opened slowly and Cyrus stood in the doorway.

"Hey". The small boy said. "Sup".i replied. We stood there in total silence until I broke it. "I'm waiting". "Right". Cyrus said but didn't move.1 minute or so passed and I was getting furious.

"You know what I'm done I come here to see what you have to say but all it looks like is you want to make a fool of me". I said starting to walk off."No,no,no Tj don't go please don't go". Cyrus grabbed my arms.

I brushed off his hands and tried to walk away again but he blocked my path. "Please Tj just listen".i rolled my eyes." I'm listening". I looked at the small boy with a annoyed expansion .

Cyrus took a deep breath."I'm sorry I ditched you I was a real jerk today I don't know why I acted like that it's not me and I really like you and well it seemed that you felt the same way but you probably hate me right now and I totally understand and I've decided to stop lying to myself and others so I'm telling you now and your one of the only people that know right now but I'm gay and I really want to tel-

I could barely here what he said she spoke so fast. But I didn't need to hear anymore I herd enough. I grabbed Cyrus' hips and pulled him towards me.

Instead of me leaning in Cyrus did. We pulled back for a moment." So you really telling me the truth". I said in shock." Yeah lying isn't me anymore". Cyrus said with a smile.

"And I'm really glad it's not you". I said kissing his lips softly. "I should get going your family's probably waiting for you". "Nah my moms at her boyfriend and so is my brother so I'm all alone". Cyrus said with a pouty face. "Well we can change that".i said with a smirk. "Oh can we now". Cyrus laughed as we walked up to his front door.

Before Cyrus opened the door he look at me with are you sure written all over his face.I nodded then winked at him. He turned back around and opened the door.

We walked in and I gasped to myself.his house was so beautiful. I turned to Cyrus to compliment the house.

Cyrus was looking at me in amazement. "What"? "Nothing". Cyrus replied quickly. I looked down and saw Cyrus' erection. I laughed as he covered it up with his hands.

"It's not funny". Cyrus said sounding
annoyed."It kinda is"I said sitting on the couch. I patted the spot next to me."Come sit". I suggested. Cyrus rolled his eyes and sat next to me.

We watched a couple of movies until we found our lips  connected in a unbreakable bond never once did I think about pulling away.