Sleepover?

*Your POV*
Omigosh yuu is in my house?! Am I dreaming?? Better check if I am *pinches herself* Ow!
"Y/N you alright?" Nishinoya asks with a worried expression on his face as he hears you in pain

"Ugggh... Y-yeah..yeah I'm fine" you reply with an embaressed look on your face as your cheeks truns bright red because your embaressed of your childish action
What if he thinks I'm weird? Does he still like me? Why am I nervous? Afterall we're together why is my heart racing?! suddenly your inner thinking was cut offed by Nishinoya.

"Hey, I think it's really kind of you to invite me to stay at your house considering we've only started dating... and well you know... thank you for trusting me" Nishinoya said shyly but I could feel the sinceserity of his emotions.

Your face heats up beacuse your so flustered and your heart is pounding so loud because of what nishinoya said. Goddammit yuu! My heart can't take all your cuteness and sincerity anymoreee, but to be honest you amaze me yuu you are everything I wanted and more."o-oh u-uh, no problem. I trust you with my life Yuu. I mean afterall we are together and what's a relationship without trust, right?" you say nonchatlly. As if they were your normal thoughts on teh daily.

"oh, yeah. You're right! Is it really a relationship without trust, communication and honesty?" He simply asked

This caught you off guard because your so used to Yuu being all fun and games but you never really knew this side of him and you are happy that this side of him will be shown to you. I would love to know more and more about you Nishinoya Yuu.

----------------
should I countinue this?

                               -ky (otor)