Chapter 9: Walk

We've been walking for about an hour and I'm starting to regret not letting Pharaoh kill Cameron. He's been talking nonstop for the past hour about absolutely nothing and I think I'm ready to murder him.

The plan is to still to go to the bunker Cameron said his family has, and we can't really get there without him, but he's getting on my last nerve.

I am starting to question why we are going to the bunker though. Actually I'm questioning a lot. Including both of their overly clingy behavior.

Cameron has interrupted every conversation I've had with Pharaoh, and Pharaoh has been on my dick since I learned how to block my thoughts from him. It wasn't that hard honestly.

"Cameron, on everything right now, shut the hell up."

"But, why?"

I refuse to answer that question, he knows he's being annoying.

"Dasana, I think we should talk." 

All he's wanted to do was talk since we left my house and I blocked his ass from my mind.

"Okay. About what?"

"Taking you to my planet." Cameron comes to an abrupt stop.

"Dasana, what the fuck is he talking about?" Oh I forgot to mention that to Cameron.

"Nothing, I'm not going to his planet."

"Yes, you are."

He's really pushing this, I don't want to go to his fuck ass planet.

"Let's talk somewhere else." Cameron continues walking while giving Pharaoh and I the stink eye, Jack is still with me.

"I've been thinking, and I don't know if it's a great idea, going to your planet and everything."

"Why? You are basically my fiancé now, we'll be married as soon as possible once we get there."

"That's the thing. I'm still young I'm only 18 and I don't think I'm ready for intergalactic marriage quite yet. Maybe we could wait, stay on Earth for a bit and get to know each other some more."

"We already know everything to know about each other."

No, we don't actually. I felt something was off about this whole thing.

"I see where you're coming from but I'm not ready yet, I'm not saying no, but just, wait."

"I'll try, for you. But there's no promises I'll wait on the physical aspect of relationships." He gives me a sly smile and my face gets hot, he sends me mental dirty images and I punch him on the arm.

"You've got to stop doing that."

My heart has always been my downfall, from simple crushes to small flings. Boys who'd never call me their girlfriend and wouldn't look me in the eye.

Now all of a sudden I have the attention of two good looking dudes, with pretty good personalities. Even though they probably only want me because they think I'm the only girl in the world, literally.

We finally make it to the half-way point, according to Cameron, and we decide to take a break.

________________________________________