O.M.G

John P.O.V ( Gabrielle Dad)

"No you not leaving us, you cant just up and leave us John I have a job who gone watch Elle (Gabrielle) !" Deanna Cried,  as I continued to pack my clothes. Deanna dont know that I know all about her late nighg jobs that she been lien to me and Elle about.

"Get yo fucking ass back , you got me fucked up acting like you dont know why the fuck we leaving yo stupid.  You dont got no damn job you just out here fucking around with other niggas bitch have them take care of yo ass, now moved the fuck out the way!" I now had her pinned up against the wall. I walked away , zipped up my suit case. Im not gone leave my daughter she going right with me , I be damn if Deanna have different niggas coming in & out the house at night. I'll just buy Gabrielle stuff all over for our new house I got in Flint, Mi.

"You not taking my daughter no where-- POP I slapped her so hard in her face she fell down on her knees with her legs up to her chest and her face down in her hands crying harder. 

As I walked past Deanna I heard the front door open "Hey dadddyyy I miss you" She smiled showing all her pearly whites.

"Hey baby look I'll explain later but go get your important things and your favorite outfits, we're moving to Flint Mi, okay?" She looked at me with a confused face like she wanted to say no. Then, here come Deanna running up to Gabrielle hugging her tight.

"My baby not leaving me , nigga you can leave !" She shouted. 

"Dad I don't want to leave mom and I specially dont wanna leave I have to many good memories here and my Bestfriends? What about them nooo I cant leave them." She spoke. I walked upstairsand grabbed my keys, walked back downstairs and walked out the door to my car and just like that I pulled off.

Sorry it wasnt A long chapter but im getting dixzie . Another chapter will be up Later butttttt........ First Add me on FB.. Tanadia Soloyal Younger ... and Vote & Comment on this chapter saying how I did so far...

COMMENT &VOTE = ANOTHRER GOOD CHAPTER

ADD ME = A LOONG GOOD CHAPTER!!