Chapter 2

Shadow pov

When the class ended, I grabbed my stuff and walked to my next class. When insatiable down at my desk, I pulled out my sketch book and started drawing an oc of mine. When the teacher walked in, I grabbed my spiral and took notes. When we finished with the notes, we had almost the whole class to do whatever we wanted. I grabbed my rosebuds and played some music. I put my feet on my desk and leaned back in my chair. A few minutes later, the guy from this morning walked in the room. He walked up to the teacher and talked to him for about a minute. When he was done, he walked over to me. I took out my ear buds and sat up in my chair. "Hey, I have an art project and was wondering if you could help me" he asked me as soon as he was in front of me. I stood up. "what's the project about" I asked. "I have to draw someone and paint it. I was wondering if that person could be you" he asked me, blushing a little bit. I was surprised but nodded after a second. "of course I can. Meat me at the front of the school after school" I said as I gave him my phone number and address just in case. He gave me his known number then waved to me as he walked out of the class. I sat back down and out her number into my phone. As I did that, class ended and I grabbed my stuff and walked to my next class.
         *Time skip bcs we just skipped to end of day XD*

I leaned on the side of the building as I waited for Ghost to meat me here. As I saw him walk up to me I stood up. We walked over to his jeep and got in. He drove us to my apartment. I got out of the car and went over to the door. I unlocked it and let Ghost in first. I followed in after him and closed the door behind me. "Wow" he barely said as he looked around. "it's not much but it's home" I said as I set my bag down on the couch. I walked I to the kitchen "you want anything to drink or eat" I asked. He shook his head and I got myself a soda and sat down on the couch. I opend it and took a sip as he got his art stuff out. "your ready" he asked me. I nodded and put my drink to the side.

                   2 hours later

When he put the pencil down, he showed me the drawing. It had every detail including the couch and background. I blushed a little
"it's really pretty" I said as I looked at him. He blushed a little and nodded. I looked out the window and saw that it was already dark outside. "you wanna stay the night here? It's dark outside and we could order pizza" I said. His head perked up when I said pizza and he nodded. I giggled and grabbed my phone to order the pizza. When the pizza got here I paid and then yelled "PIZZAS HERE". I instantly heard him running. As he enters the kitchen he yelled "PIZZA". Once he noticed I was giggling he blushed and looked down. I grabbed two plates and handed him one. He took it and we got our pizza. I jumped up and sat on the counter. Ghost was leaning against the counter, still looking down. When I finished my pizza, I put my plate on the counter and walked over to him. I looked at him and hugged him. Because I'm so short, I was basically hugging his stomach. He looked down at me and hugged back. "you don't have to be embarrassed. I act like that all the time. I wonder how my roommate deals with me" I say to him as we both giggle. She picks me up, still hugging me. I blushed then realized how tired I was. I rested my head on his shoulder and slowly fell asleep.

      Ghost pov (this well rarely happen BTW)

When shadow fell asleep, I walked over to the couch and sat down with her still holding onto me. I layer down to were her head was on my chest. I smiled and looked at the TV. It said in the news that there would be no school bcs of heavy rain. I smiled as I looked at shadow again. I blushed and lightly kissed her head as I fell asleep.

Well I think that's all me can do for rn. We haven't gotten far into the rp and if I said his name was different in the first chapter, then me change it to Ghost now. Hope you have a great day and bye =3
XD just noticed the picture at the top is upside down. It's her oc BTW