Friend Zone

You can't always get what you want. You can't always date who you like. And you can't always make people like you. But there are times when you thought you had them, yet for them your still just a friend.

It's hard to stay in a friend zone. Especially when the person you like acts as if he likes you too. Then they'll say we shouldn't be giving meaning to everything that they are doing because that's what a normal friend would do. Oh shizz. And you'll be the bad person for thinking there could be more when they are the one's who gives motives that he likes you back. That's what you call FLIRTATIONSHIP.

If you want to be just friends, why would you give motive to someone you like only as a friend? Why won't you just say it directly that we can never be? Then when we fall, you'll just leave us hanging. Sabi nga nila, "Ang pag ibig parang ulan. Darating nang di inaasahan, at pag masaya ka na tska ka iiwan."

I get that he just wanna be just friends, but he doesn't act as if I'm only just a friend. Would he be doing the things a boyfriend would do when your just friends? I used to think we're just friends, then you told me you like me, then the next day you told me I'm your best friend. Sometimes I think he's just playing with me, my feelings. But then I still can't force myself not to like him anymore.