Inconsiderate

Ice Bear woke up in his cramped and cold fridge, the way he liked it. He woke up very early, which wasn't abnormal for Ice Bear. 

     He promptly got out of his fridge and heard his stomach rumbling. Ice Bear whipped out his cooking apron and tied it around his neck. He then brought out everything he needed to make a breakfast of nice and simple, scrambled eggs.  Ice Bear knew this was something easy for him to make that he and his brothers would all enjoy. Everything Ice Bear did was so seamless and perfect.

     Ice Bear finished cooking and plating their food.  While he waited for his brothers to wake up, he went to the restroom to get ready for the day. He did the normal morning routine, brushed his teeth, washed his face, "used it", etcetera.  Ice Bear then heard a knock on the bathroom door.

     "Hey, uhh, little bro? 'S that you in there? Could you hurry?... I uhh really need the bathroom right about now...!" Grizz spoke through the door, a little too loudly. 

     Ice Bear opened the door to see Grizz doing a little "I really have to go" dance.

    "Thanks, little bro!" Grizz rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door behind him.

     Ice Bear returned to the kitchen, realizing it wasn't very smart of him to leave his eggs out. Luckily the food was still a little warm. Ice Bear heard footsteps from the bathroom after he sat down.

    "Phew! Hey bro! Made breakfast? Yum!" Grizz hovered his plate over his face and shoveled all the eggs into his mouth at once. He basically swallowed them all in one go. "Mmph.. fanks bro.. gud food!!" Grizz said, with his mouth still full of food, spitting everywhere.

     Grizz got up from the kitchen, leaving his mess on the table, and went to play video games in the living room.  Ice Bear sighed and got up towards Panda's room. He walked over to his sleeping brother and gave him a slight nudge.

     "Mm.. bro what??" Panda awoke, clearly agitated.

     "Ice Bear made eggs."

     "I'll be there in a minuutteee..." Panda got out of bed very slowly. He walked toward the bathroom, not being able to see anything due to the fact he was without contacts.  He reached the bathroom and closed the door.

     Ice Bear walked back towards the kitchen and finished eating his now cold scrambled eggs. When he was done, he grabbed Panda's plate and popped them into the microwave.  He proceeded to clean his oldest brothers mess up.

     Panda walked out on his phone and sat down already starting to slowly munch on his eggs. "Little bro, these aren't as good as usual..." Panda said mindlessly, not realizing how it could seem inconsiderate.

     "Ice Bear used..." Ice Bear didn't finish his sentence. He knew Panda wouldn't pay attention, it didn't matter anyway.

     Panda finished his food, walking away the same as Grizz, except glued to his phone.  Panda plopped himself on the couch next to Grizz. Ice Bear finished cleaning Panda's plate, then walked out to the living room as well. Ice Bear was ticked off at the way he was being treated, but this has happened before.  The last way he dealt with it worked fine, but he didn't want to run away again (Referencing back to the episode Losing Ice).  So he spoke up.

     "Ice Bear thinks bros are treating him unfairly." He stated.

Panda finally looked up away from his phone to his little brother. "I'm sorry bro..."

To be continued

(I can't believe I'm writing a we bare bears fanfic rn I can't even bbehthejfjjrbfnr ok ok to be continued :,))) )