Sorry

Panda noticed his little brother sleeping. He thought that Ice Bear has kind of had it hard already, so he let him sleep. Panda was back to his phone so he didn't realize the time fly. Since it was later in the day, he thought about waking his little bro up. As he got up to do it, he got a message from a girl on a dating site. The girl asked to call Panda. Panda soon flew to his room as fast as he could. He shut, and locked, the door, then through himself on the bed and the two chatted away.

In the living room, the door was opened by Grizz. Ice Bear must have been tired because he slept through most of the day now. Ice Bear woke up to the door being slammed by his oldest brother. Startled, he looked over to see an angry Grizz. Ice Bear knew this couldn't be good. Grizz being this angry was rare... and bad. Grizz stormed off to his room and slammed that door too.

     Ice Bear reluctantly paused his show and went to Grizz's room.  He stood in front of Grizz's door a knocked slowly. Nobody really knew, but Ice Bear was really bad with confrontation or comforting people.

(Hey I'm sorry this is the middle of a chapter but I may or may not have to end this story here, I'm sorry)