Promises.

infatuateɪnˈfatʃʊeɪt,ɪnˈfatjʊeɪt/verbpast tense: infatuated; past participle: infatuatedbe inspired with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for.

Hey, I liked you first, and you liked me first. We were just kids, and we fell in love, as I thought so. These past few years was still a struggle, alas, my heart is so royal for you. And I waited, and waited with patience. You promised me a bright future for both of us, you wanted to be a teacher, and I wanted to study arts.

Sometimes my ugly friend is jealously, they appear when I see you with another person, but I kept it quiet, I don't want to introduce them to you because you don't belong to me. Because every day, I look around my surroundings searching for you and it makes my heart flutter when your eyes searched for mine too. We would avert eyes when it met, but I knew deep down in your heart you still care about me.

Few years ago, you would complain things to me, and I would give you advises . Sometimes, I would stare into a tree full of ants and you would join in too. Every time when you saw me around you would chose to stay close with me. I knew the answer, but it was dumb for me to throw it away. But nowadays, you don't do that anymore, but I let it be.

 There was never a fight or a tragedy; we just never talk since last year. I wanted to talk to you, but I just don't know when or how.

I'm scared because I don't want to see you go with the one you chose.

I'm not sure if this is puppy love, but I am confident that I am infatuated towards you. And I would give my heart and soul that by means I can be with you for all eternity. 

I will wait for you.