Chapter one

Hi am Hayden I am 18 and I have a beautiful little 2 year old named Addison but I call her Addie . The man I thought I was going to be with forever is not in the picture and who that may be is the one and only cameron Dallas. We have a kid together But he doesn't know About Addie and I want to keep it that way. Yes I will always love cameron because he was my first for everything and of course with out him I wouldn't have my little angel. I have had the best support by my mom and Emma my best friend they have been here for me since forever. I know cameron is in some thing called magcon or whatever. Cameron started vine when we were dating.

flash back.

"What's so funny babe" I ask walking in the living room with a big bowl of popcorn and all the fast and furious movies.

He just started laughing again

"Earth to cameron" he snaps his head up

"Oh hey baby what did you say"

"Nothing" I say sitting on the far end of the couch.

"I'm sorry just Nash and Carter are to funny" he says laying his head on my shoulder grabbing a fist full of popcorn stuffing it in his mouth.

"So what movies did you bring for us to watch" he asks

"Our favorite fast and furious" I say smiling

He got up popping the movie into the xbox and let it play.

As I watch the movie cameron is on his phone I pause the movie and wait for him to get off the phone.

I clear my throat after five minutes.

"Cameron"

"You know what I am leaving bye" I stand up and grab my purse and leave

So what for a movie night.

As I drive to my house I still haven't got a text or a call. This is ridiculous he hasn't paid no attention to me since he started making Those cute funny vines. I support him on it just I wish he would just keep me in his circle and stop pushing me out.

Our two year anniversary is coming up in two days. I know my cameron would give me all the attention in the world like our one year one.

*ANNIVERSARY DAY

"What about this dress he says he likes red on me"I ask my best friend Emma.

"You look look amazing"

"Thank you" I say my dress is light red comfy mid thigh dress showing a little cleavage. It's not a tight dress thank The Lord.

"Okay so cameron said follow the directions and it leads to where you guys are going" Emma says handing me a paper with his instructions on it.

I get in my car a drive to the first destination where it is at the first spot we met in front of middle school then it lead me to where I got my formal dress for our first dance, and lastly the last destination a fancy Italian restaurant.

I walk into the fancy place and telling them Cameron's last name and they lead me to a empty table. Maybe he went to go get something because on the paper he said he will be there waiting for me to arrive.

I take a seat and get a sip of my water and wait for cameron. I can't wait to tell him about the pregnancy he is the first to know.

Cameron's POV

"Okay make sure you subscribe and follow us on vine,Instagram,and Twitter" Nash says into the camera

"That was a fun video" I said

"So we are all going to get burgers want to join"

"Umm I have something to do"

"Come on bro it's Carter and my last night ti be here"

"Fine" I am sure Hayden will under stand

Hayden's POV'

"Honey I don't think he is going to to show up" the lady tells me

"But it is are two year anniversary he wouldn't miss it"

"Sweetie it has been two and half hours and we close in thirty minutes look just go he doesn't deserve you"

I stand up and walk out of the restaurant. I am harshly bumped into making me almost fall.

" Oh I am sorry" the voice that I did not want to hear right now

"Cameron" I say wiping the tears at my eyes.

"H-hayden he says looking at me up and down"

I start to walk away. He grabs my arm

"What cameron" I scream jerking my arm away

"I can explain"

"Ok explain it then"

"Nash and carter-

"That's enough I don't want to hear it look I don't think this can work out anymore"

"No no Hayden I love you please one more chance"

"No more chances I am sorry daddy" I speak kind of giving him a hint he probably won't pick up but I don't care this baby is my only thing to focus on now.

"What daddy anyways please no" cameron had tears in his eyes.

"Good bye cameron" I say and I get to my car and let the tears fall.

Flash back over

***************

First chapter I really like this so far!