Chapter two

"OMG Hayden I have got two tickets to go meet the one and only Austin Mahone with some other people that I forgot there names" Emma squeals through the phone.

"That's amazing" I try to act happy I am not that big when it Comes go celebrity's and all.

"Yea so you are coming with me"

"What I-" she cuts me off

"Look it is this Friday at five"

"What about Addie"

"Your mom can watch her if not kids five and younger get in free"

"Fine me and her will come" I say through the phone

"Okay bye love you"

"Love you too"

I walk over to Addie and pick her up alright honey tomorrow you get to meet some famous people that I barley even know of so let's go shopping.

I quickly get me and Addie ready and jump in the car and head to the mall.

"OMG that's cameron dallas"

"Nash grier"

"I love you"

I stop dead in my tracks and before I can run his eyes meet mine Those brown eyes that i always loved. He looks down at me up and down and then he sees her. I am not gonna lie she looks like him a lot she has his brown eyes, his personality they are both sweet and funny. He gives me a confused look I turn around and high tale my ass out of the mall.

"Hayden is that you" I hear him scream

I run in a sprit to my car.

"Mommy why are we running" Addie asked

"Umm I think it is about to rain so we should go home"

"But mommy that man is shouting your name"

"Look let's go get ice cream and call aunt Emma to come too"

"Okay yay" my little angel says

I buckle her up and jump into the drivers seat throwing the gear into reverse and speed out of the parking lot.

"Hey Emma meet us at Ben and Jerry's I have something to tell you fast" I say into the phone

"Okay I am on my way"

I Hang up the phone and pull into Ben and Jerry's. I get Addie out and order her ice cream with extra sprinkles.

About five minutes later Emma shows up and walks over to the table and sits down.

"What the emergency " she asks

"Okay I went to the mall and"

"Wait you went to the mall with out me shame on you"

"Yea sorry anyways I saw him there he saw me and was chasing me I made it to the car and called you "

"Did he see Addie" I look over at Addie and she is just licking her ice cream not even paying attention

"Yes"

She just gives me a look. The rest of the time we talk about tomorrow about what we are going to wear and all.

"Okay so I'll pick you at three thirty"

"Okay love you see you tomorrow" I say closing the car door.