Interrogation - 2

Dipper's dream

Luminescent blue chains wrapped around Dipper's arms and torso. He gulped. A cold metallic voice rang through the darkness. 

"Pinetree! My favorite puppet!" Glowing yellow eyes popped open in front of him. 

"Bill!? I thought we...we... erased you!" Dipper cried, writhing to try and escape the chains.

"Silly Pinetree," Bill's body was suddenly visible. "You can't erase me!" His voice was menacing, venom dripping from his every word.

"You're... human..." Dipper gasped, struggling to process it.

"No, I'm still a demon, I've just taken on a new form. SO! Enough with the chit-chat, I'm here to ask questions. Now you're going to answer, or I'm going to make you watch as I burn your entire family alive!" The demon smiled, "Where's Y/n?" 

Dipper's eyebrows furrowed, "What do you want with him?"

Bill laughed, "I would never hurt him, Pinetree. I don't think I could, to be honest. I just need to know where he is,"

"Well, I'm not telling you shit,"

Bill forced a smile, though it was still filled with malevolent anger, grabbing one end of the blue chains. Taking a deep breath, he hissed, "Tell me where he is or I will end you all, now."

"I don't know, he ran off last night," Dipper said, widening his eyes. He couldn't stop himself, "but he works at the shack, he should be there now,"

Bill smiled, "See? That wasn't so hard." He threw Dipper down, laughing, "Good luck stopping me,"

Dipper woke up, bolting out of bed. He looked at his arms, red marks from the chains clear on them. A chill ran down his spine. Bill was back, and he was after Y/n... and now he knew where he was.

  "What have I done...?" he whispered to himself.