Part 2

most people like jealous kook, but jealous tae is just as juicy;)

enjoy

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                                    (Tae POV)

Sleep was the only thing Taehyung wished for at the moment.

He found it absolutely ridiculous to be forced to have to sit through a damn lesson at 7 in the morning and he struggled to keep his eyes open.

That was, until a certain brown-haired boy entered the classroom, later than usual.

"Jeon Jungkook! Would you like to explain why you're so late?" The professor asked while tapping her long, painted nails on her desk at the front of the lecture hall.

"I'm sorry, Professor. I wasn't feeling well this morning." Jungkook responded with a quick bow.

"Well please have a seat and make sure not to let it happen again."

Jungkook apologized one more time before sitting in his desk directly next to Taehyung.

Trying his best not to stare at his unfortunately attractive classmate, Taehyung decided to actually take notes on whatever it was they were learning about in class.

After a few minutes of failed attempts at paying attention to the professor, Jungkook let out a small groan next to Tae.

Without realizing it, Tae moved his eyes from the front of the classroom and locked them with the boy next to him.

They stared at each other for only a few seconds, but it was enough time to make the air around them turn awkward and neither one of the boys knew whether they should say something, or look away and act as if it had never happened.

Eventually, Taehyung decided to make the first move by smiling shyly at the younger.

Jungkook's stare hardened and his brow creased up into a frown. Then he looked away and focused his eyes on the front of the room where their professor continued her lecture on who knows what.

A little taken aback by the sudden change in Jungkook, Tae felt a light pink sprinkle across his cheeks as he replayed the last minute in his head.

After what seemed like an eternity, class was dismissed and without even acknowledging Taehyung, Jungkook jumped up from his desk and raced for the front of the room where a shorter, pink-haired boy waited for him.

A strange feeling formed in Tae's chest and he couldn't help but glare at the other boy. He had just wrapped his arms around Jungkook and was smiling so brightly at him that it made Taehyung want to break the pencil he was holding in his hand.

Watching the two boys leave the room, Tae tried desperately to think of the other dude's name. It was on the tip of his tongue.. but he couldn't quite grasp at it.

"Taehyungie! Wanna go play basketball? Yoongi's team captain today!" A bright voice chirped up from behind him.

Tae turned his head to see his best friend, Hoseok, smiling down at him and only just now did Taehyung realize he was still sitting in his desk with all his papers laid out.

"Damnit I zoned out again." He muttered, not meaning for Hoseok to hear.

"Were you stalking Jungkook again?" The older boy chuckled behind him.