decisions

If there was the chance to go back and redo something...would you? If it was only for a split second..that small change could change every thing we know right now. I have had two days to think about this. Two days I've been wondering what I would change. And Its only one thing. I have a handful of stuff that I would change. But most of it is just nothing that important or wouldn't actually change for the better. I thought about my job I had for a couple of months that if I thought clearly I would still have that job. That same job where people didn't like me. I wasn't good enough or I wasn't her. Her who was the one everyone liked. But still if I could redo one thing. It's that...my job. Sure I only worked on weekends but hey I made money so I could go out and have fun for a change. I also think if I changed that I would still be out of a job. I was only temporary. That doesn't matter though.
Another thing I would change is the decision of dropping out of school. Not because it was too hard or I was failing. But because I didn't have a ride. I could of tried harder to get there. I would be almost done if I stuck with it. But then I didn't know what I wanted to do. I did but I didn't. It still is in my mind what I really want to do. That choice affected me so much. I felt like a failure. I was good for nothing. I was basically a bum at my house living for free. Sleeping and watching movies all day. I could of been stressing about class work instead of being bored.
Honestly there's so much more I would change but I do not think I could actually go through with it if I had the chance. I don't like my life but I don't hate it. It is what it is.