ending it all

This story is connected to my last chapter.  It was a time when I wanted to end my life. Just end it all. Right there. But I didn't.

Once upon a time in a small town, there was a girl and a boy who always fought. Always. About everything and anything. It's was a constant. Never having a day where there was no arguing. Sometimes it was so hard to hide it. The boy was so cruel to her. He would beat her up. She would just let him. Sometimes she would fight back. She knew one day it would stop. The days were long and the nights were short. The school days were the only place they didn't fight.  In fact, they hardly even seen each other. The girl wanted some peace. She hated being hurt. Her confidence taken from her each day. Never had any love for herself. He put her down in any he could. She even began to not eat.
One quiet night, she was sitting on her bed crying out all her pain. Her heart aching. Her body aching. He threw punches tonight. One to her stomach. One to her arm. Her face stinging from the slap he gave her. Her hair messed up when he pulled it to keep her at bay while he hurt her. There she was silently letting out her tears. Wondering why her life was like this. Why did it have to be her?
He never apologized. Never had any mercy.
After sitting there for a good minute, she got up. Wiped her tears. Took a deep breath. Straightened herself up. Walked to the door and opened it.
Looking to see if anyone was there, on the left there he was leaning against the wall. As he heard the door open,he looked at her and just looked at her. She looked away from him and walked straight to the bathroom. Locking the door behind her, she looked at herself in the mirror. Tear strained face, red eyes, puffy cheek from the slap. She saw sadness looking back at her. Thinking is this the life I'm going to have? Always being sad. Never happy. Washing her face, she felt somewhat better. She looked at herself again. At the corner of her eye, she saw a razor. She looked back up. Glancing back at the razor, she picked it up. She held it in her hand. Thinking for a minute.
She wanted out. She didn't want to feel like this. She hit the razor at the corner of the sink. Successfully breaking it, grabbing on of the blades out. Looking at it, wondering if she would really go through with it. Thinking too much she made one cut. She knew what she had to do to end it all. Her cut was bleeding. Staring at it thinking about cutting again. Just as she was about to, she cried out and threw the blade away from her.
Him hearing her cry out made him wonder. Deciding he was going to find out he knocked on the door. Asking what's happening and if she was okay.
She heard him on the other side of the door. Hating him for making her hurt. She opened the door slightly. Pushing his way in. Making her stumble a little. He looked around the bathroom and seen the blood in the sink and droplets on the floor. Looked at her and grabbed her arm.  He noticed her cut. He cursed and took her out the bathroom and into her room. He had her sit on her bed and went to find some stuff to clean it up. After cleaning the bathroom, he grabbed some cloths to clean up her cut and bandage it.
She watched as he helped her. She thought no one would care. Everything he said to her, there he was being her nurse. He looked so concerned to her. She never wanted help. She didn't need help especially from him. She didn't refuse it either. She liked how he helped her. Neither of them saying anything. There was no need. He cared even when he said he didn't. Why did he hurt her so much if he cared. She never understood this.