1

Kacie miller. 23.
Sitting on my couch I scroll once more through Instagram. Still same old people, doing the same old things. Hot girls, party guys, make up routines, and dumb politics. I drop my phone and stare at the ceiling. How has my life become this boring? It's a Saturday night and usually I would be just fine watching Netflix and eating Oreos but today is different.
An idea pops in my head. An old app I used when I was younger, it would give you a chance to talk to strangers. When typing in my old password it asks me to type in a subject to talk about. After a moment I decide to write "Bdsm". The subject always intrigued me.
After about 20 hellos I realized the only people on here are desperate horny guys. I decided the next person should get a real treat. The next message read "male 22 Dom". I laughed as I simply wrote "asshole". I awaited the response giggling. "Excuse me young lady, do you really think that's a proper response?"
Me: no, but it got your attention
Him: I see. It did but probably not the good kind. Perhaps that's what you want? Bratty attention?
This was the first conversation where the other person didn't seem like a horny boy. I liked it. His words made me excited. Our conversation lasted long into the night about personal life and where we lived. I found out his name was Sam. I thanked him for having a decent conversation and telling me stories about his Bdsm experience. After all, that is what I came to learn. I didn't realize this one conversation would spark such a deep interest inside me.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 3 months later ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sam and I have become closer friends and he messages me occasionally to catch up. He encouraged me to continue trying to find someone new to talk to on the app. He wanted me to fully experience what there was to offer in the community. After talking for these month I'd grown to realize I was a bit of a brat. Sam had too. He had never made me submit to him but he always made sure to correct me when I became "childish" as he called it.
Today I have mustered up the courage to try finding a dominant of my own. I logged in to the site and began my search. Once again having to sort through horny guys. After being quite frustrated with the constant "send nudes" messages i had reduced my messages to short and to the point. " hi how are you today" and "what brings you here". Often times I wouldnt even use my real name (if they asked) but Sam had told me lying in the first couple minutes probably wouldn't get me far with a real Dom.
Finally after 30 minutes I had come to a message, "hi, I'm a daddy Dom"