Help

(Matt's P.O.V.)

"Y/N! STOP!" I yelled. 

I felt so horrible...

I just saw her cut herself...

"PLEASE! THIS ISN'T GONNA HELP!" I yelled once more.

Tears start to fall as I run to give her a hug. To stop her from hurting herself even more. She drops the knife but doesn't hug back.

"And what do you know about fixing my situation. That's right. Nothing..." she says with no emotion. 

She's lost who she loved the most. Who she spends most of her time with. And as her best friend, I'm going to help fix it. But no. THEY need to fix this too. After some time, I brought her to the couch and gave her something to eat and drink. 

She looks so... broken...

I called Alex and John over to see what they've done.

After some time, they arrive.

Immediately after they saw Y/n, they froze.

"LOOK AT HER! IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? WERE YOU HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU DID? ARE YOU SATISFIED?!" I yelled out of frustration and made sure they heard me. Every word.

They looked guilty. Really guilty to the point where John started crying.

She's a mess.

Her eyes were red from crying.

Her arms were full of cuts and dried blood.

And I fed her because she looked like she didn't eat or drink anything in day.

And her hair... that I tell her to let out because she looks beautiful like that... it's a mess.

She's a complete mess.

Out of nowhere, John ran to her and tried to help her up. But she stands back and goes to her room and shuts the door. Leaving John to apologise over and over, outside the room.

I hate him, in the same time, I felt bad for him.

No one ever hurts my friends. 

But seeing him desperately trying to apologise, I started feeling guilty.

(Your P.O.V.)

I can't...

I just can't...

Why is he here...?!

I keep hearing him, trying.

As much as I want to tell him to go away... I just remained silent...

Not knowing the time, I fell asleep.

(John's P.O.V)

"I can't just leave her like this, guys..." I say, all choked up from crying.

"John... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do-"

"WHAT? YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT? AFTER I TOLD YOU I HAD A GIRLFRIEND, YOU STILL DECIDED TO CONTINUE?!" John suddenly cuts Alex from speaking.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMART! YOU KNOW WHAT, DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" John shouts at Alex as he pushes him outside and shuts the door.

"We need to do something, Matt..."

"You know, I'm still pissed at what you did. And I'll probably never forgive you for that. But I'll do what it takes for her to stop hurting herself, and for you two to fix this problem. I'm not saying that I'm ok with you two together again."

"I know what you mean..."

"I know it'll take time. But in order for her to forgive you, you need patience."

"Yeah..."

"For now, why don't we rest? Besides, we need to watch over her."

"Mhmm..."

"Don't worry... I'll do my best to help her..." 

I hope she forgives me... I really do...

I want to show her how much I'm sorry and how much I want her back.

I'm done with Alex.

It's time I say no to this.

And it's time I get her back.

(Thank u so much Rainbowdash820 for helping me make this chapter! Hopefully, I could do more in the future! And thanks for staying patient, readers!)