I'm now the assistant

Chapter 3

I sprinted away from him. I ran as fast as my legs can take. I desperatly turned hallways, trying to find the staircase. That mad man went after me, giggling like crazy. Shouting at me.

"Wait! I just want to help!" and he started to laugh aloud. I knew that was a lie. That way he said 'help' just made me uncomfortable.

I kept running for dear life. I ran some more twisted hallways, with him behind me.

I can't keep up like this...How can he even keep running without getting exhausted? Holy cow, this guys immortal! I thought. That's just scary. Being immortal and never able to die. That's kinda messed up.

As I thought, my legs started to wobble. They were going to stop. No, no no no no! Don't fail me legs! I thought, but my legs ran a few more feet, before stopping, and my knees fell on the floor. I never been this exhausted in my intire life...I thought panting and gasping for air.

I heard a chuckle right behind me. He was right there. Ready to kill me.

He leaned into my ear and whispered, which made me shiver,

"I'll see you in the room..."

The way he said room just made me think of torture. And death. Chackles on the wall, blood and bones and left over corpses everywhere. And in that place, would be me.

I gulped at the thought. And turned to him, with one last look of him, before he reached for my neck and squeezed something that made me black out.

...

My eyes were heavy. I felt like sleeping some more, but I CAN'T. I'm in a sutuation here, hello! I forced my eyes to open. They fluttered a bit to get adjusted to the room's brightness. I lifted my head and looked around the room. The rest of the room was dark. I couldn't see corners or anything else. The only thing in the room was a metal table I was straped down on, and me.

I panicked. This might be it for me. I never got to say good-bye...

I screamed and cried.

"HELP! SOMEONE! ANYONE! HELP!" I screamed.

"No one can hear you scream..." A dark chuckle was the only thing I heard in the room.

A figure took a step out of the shadows. It was him.

"Why did you come out of the shadows like that? Is this like..some kind of story to make it creepier or..?" I asked. I knew he would be pissed, but that's my goal. Plus, it was like out of a horror story. Super un-original if you ask me.

"No...No it makes it better like that...it makes it scary.." He replied.

"Why? Is..Is this like some kind of story or secret movie..? Or, like a super un-original horror movie. Cause then, I'm out." I said, with a quiet chuckle.

"No this is not...You know what? I don't give a *Beep*. Let's have fun now, shall we?" He said as he went to the shadows again, and came back with a tray of sharp tools.

"Now, where to begin..." He said examining my body.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T! PLEASE I BEG YOU!" I cried. He let out a laugh.

"Your just like every 'patient' I have...Oh, the memories. They're screams, cries, sobs, sulks, and shouts...They bring such joy to my day!" He said, dreamly. He stared at space for a few moments. Then, he came back to reality.

"You reminded me of such joy. It's a shame, you didn't get the 'help' you needed. Luckily, I'm just the right doctor," He said, grabbing a sharp knife.

"Now, let's begin at you feet," He said as he sharpened the knife.

"NO! NO PLEASE! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU. I'LL DO ANYTHING!!! ANYTHING! I SWEAR I'LL DO WHAT I'M TOLD!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, Please...please.." My shouts grew quieter as I felt sharp pain in my foot.

"PLEASE. ANYTHING YOU WISH FOR. PLEASE! PLEASE!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"...Anything..?"

"YES! Please! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" I screamed.

He stood there for moments, still gripping the knife in his hand, that's in my foot. Blood was trickling out still and it was up to my ankle. The knife was near a bone, I can feel. The pain was unbearable. I couldn't take it anymore.

"...Maybe, we do have a deal. I do need assistants..." He laughed and it turned into a howl.

"Ok! OK! Please untie me! Please..." My voice was quite for the pain and fear I have.

"Fine, but you promise to..." He chuckled to himself "Assistant me?"

My eyes went big in shock, but I just nodded. My eyes were getting heavy by the minute.

"Very well..." He said. He started untieing my feet and then to my hands. Once everything was released, my eyes couldn't take it. The blood loss is too much. My eyes started to close and my vision was blurry. The last sight I saw was the man's face close to mine.