Chapter 6 : Start Over

Enjoy!=D

----

Selena's POV

Its 7am and i'm trying to get up, my life has been hell so far. Not only a guy that barely i know has broken my heart and shatter it into pieces but also i still have to get up at 7 in the morning. Ugh if its not for lily i wouldn't be dragging myself right now to get ready to go to school when its not necessary.

I brush my teeth, wash my face and spray my hair from high altitude with a dry shampoo because i dont want people to smell an unpleasant odor coming from my hair. I decided to wear my white tank-top and my jeans vest since its unnecessary to dress neatly because I'm not going to attend the classes.

*ting*

I look down to my phone, i receive one message from lily. Of course.

"Where are you? Are you even awake right now?" - l

"Yes, i have woken up since 6.30 in the morning. And now i'm on my way to the school, are you there yet?" - s

"Yes, hurry up." - l

I really have no idea what is going on but i really really hope its a good thing, because a good news is all i need right now.

I take a bus from my flat to my school, it takes about 15 minutes, and i receive no text from lily.

I text her the moment i arrive at the gate of the school, she replies 1 minutes later and say i have to meet her in the cafeteria and i say ok with a question mark but i get no reply, of course. I walk myself to there, but along the way to the cafeteria i see a figure that is not even unfamiliar to me. I squint my eyes to get a better look and it turns out to be Zayn leaning on one of the locker in the middle of the hallway. I couldn't help myself but glance away from the view and make myself walk back before he could see me. But it was too late (of course) like other insanely ridiculous romantic movie, the moment he sees me he runs after me.

"Hey." He hold my shoulder with his hand to keep me from walking away from him.

"Oh hi.... I didn't see you there" lying to him like its going to make every thing better.

"Lies." He says.

"Uhmm.... So...." Awkwardly i replied to him.

He stares into my eyes and again, i couldn't help myself but look away from him.

"Please, could you just please look into my eyes i wann-"

"How" i interrupted him in the middle of his sentence

"What?" He looks at me a confuse look on his face

"How Zayn? How can i look into your eyes when all i see is me and my betrayal towards the one i love and YES i have come to a realization that i LOVE him Zayn! Don't you understand? That kiss.. That kiss was a MISTAKE. It didn't mean shit for me! And i couldn't give a shit if that kiss was meant something for you or not!"

I cried after my long confession about how i feel about the tragedy of my love story. He tries to hug me but i push him and try to walk away from him but again, his strong hand keep me from walking away from him.

"Are you done?" Zayn asked me with his reddening eyes. And it just breaks my heart into pieces to see someone upset with the words that come out from my very own mouth. But i don't care. I can't hold my feelings anymore, or else im going to be crazy from holding all my feelings down.

"Yes." I said, while wiping away the tears on my cheeks

"Yeah, you may do not care about how i feel at all. But guess what? I CARE. I fully aware that you love him Selena NOT me. But for the love of god i don't even care if you love him or not! Thats not the answer to my question! I've been questioning myself for the past 6 MONTHS. I've done a lot of one night stand, selena. And none of them feels the same the way we kissed 6 months ago. And here is the BIG question that ive been asking myself 'am i even capable of love?' So selena, could YOU be the answer to my question?"

I just stand there, right in front of him. Not knowing what to say or even do. I was amazed with the beautiful words that just came out of his mouth, it sounds like he has been practicing to say that to me

"Umm... Ugh... I have to meet lily so.."

When I'm about to leave he holds me back, AGAIN.

"No, no. I tell her to lie to you so you can come here and meet me"

He says while directly stares into my eyes.

Well.

Damn you Lily to put me in this situation.

"I... I... I really don't know Zayn..."

I look at his beautiful hazel eyes and suddenly my judgement clouded from how i see him as a mistake and the person who ruined my happy ending.

"Please Selena, could you please give me. GIVE US one more chance?" He said, rephrasing the word 'me' to 'us' implying that he really wants the chance for being in a relationship with me.

"I really don't know... Zayn. We are all graduating in matter of what? Weeks? Days? I can't be in a long distance relationship and i've been thinking for moving to New York."

"We will make it count until the graduation day. We will see if its working or not. Just please give me another chance?"

I literally in my own battle in my mind right after he asked me to take a chance in my mind. I haven't moved on from Logan, but i have to. Maybe this is the only way i can move on from Logan.

".......Yes"

I simply said to him.

And suddenly he lets his hand go of my arm and he reaches out to grab my hand

"Well? Start over right? My name is Zayn. Whats yours?"

He said to me with a big smile plastered on his beautiful sculptured face.

"Selena."

-----

He gave me a lift to my flat after that long convo i had between me and him later that day. It was tiring, but also i feel relieved that i have spoken my whole feeling about that tragedy that occurred 6 months ago. And i happy with the result too, of course.

Before he dropped me off, he asked for my number. And i gave him my #. He said that he wants to take me on a proper date tomorrow, which is saturday tomorrow.

In a middle of my day dreaming on my lousy bed i receive a message and i look at my phone to see who could possibly text me.

And its Lily.

"How was today?;)" - l

"BITCH HOW FUCKING COULD YOU LIED TO ME AND PUT ME IN SUCH A SITUATION S M H." - s

"I am truly sorry for what i have done, but i didn't regret it! Because Zayn just told me it went well and you, my bestfriend. Willing to give him THE second change;)" - l

"Oh so you're HIS bestfriend now? Goodbye" - s

"Oh come on! Don't be like that! I'm only giving him a favor. What is so wrong about that?" - l

"There is nothing wrong, Lily. But you could just at least talk to me first before you decide whats best for me. You're not my spokesperson" - s

"Oh? So you're gonna acting up on me? You should be thankful selena." - l

"Ugh.... Okay... I'm sorry okay... And of course thank you. Im just still confuse about this." - s

"There is literally nothing to worry about, don't sweat it, Selena. I really need some sleep right now. Goodnight ily" - l

"Ilyt, Goodnight" - s

-----------------------------

ITS NOT EVEN MONDAY, BUT I UPDATE THE STORY ANYWAY!

How generous am i tbh?

And for all the readers that expecting lolena. Just be patient, there will be a lolena chapter. After all, its a lolena fanfiction right?

And for the one who's rooting for Zaylena, well. There you go!

P.S. I am sorry if there are MANY grammar errors. I am aware of it, but my dyslexia make it even harder for me to re-check or audit my story. So i'm sorry for that :( but i'll do my best!

Vote&Comment! And don't forget to leave feedback or even critics!