chapter 1 : the meeting .❤

Celine ' s P.O.V

So I just moved into my brand new house , no like seriously . brand new , built just for us . I had to get my cat , Choco out of his cage . He's an all white kitten , I just got him before we moved.  "CELINE GET DOWN HERE." My father yelled , "COMING" I yelled back . When j got down there , I saw a kid probably about my age . Probably about 5'10 , with gorgeous fluffy hair , and adorable dimples . He smiled at me , with braces on his teeth . "Hi , my names Jack Dail , you must be celine ?" , he said . "Yes , that's me . Nice to meet you. " I smiled.  To be completely honest , he was really cute. I wonder if I'd be seeing more of him, then my dad spoke up . "He's our neighbor and came to invite us for dinner at his house , so we're going." I listened to my dad , and said "Alright , sounds good to me. As long as you don't have to cook dad." I laughed. He looked at me , and smiled " Yes , anything but that. " Jack left , and I thought I was gonna like it here.

Jack's P.O.V

When I saw Celine come down from her room , I thought she was absolutely beautiful. I was happy she moved in next to me , and the best thing is , Celine's room if right across from mine. And our windows are right across from eachothers. I thought I had seen her before , but I didn't care because, I knew that I wanted to make her mine. She was perfect , in every way. Especially her eyes . When I got back to my house , I was all smiles. My brother , Mason asked "What's up bro , The new neigbor cute ?' I smiled , " Yes , She's gorgeous!" I said. " Mom , They are coming to dinner " I yelled , I couldn't wait til dinner time .

《first chapter , how'd you like it ? 》