Chapter One

This is a mature story.
I can't write smut to save my life.

"Whenever Namjoon uses the computer in the living room, we have to clear it of viruses later. " Suga said, giving Namjoon a weird look.

The other members laughed as Namjoon sat unconforatble in the corner.

"I wonder what he does on the computer? " The host asked.

Causing the members to laugh nervously, while V sat completely unaware of everything

Namjoon remained in his seat ignoring the stares from the members.

--------------------

After fifteen minutes the interview was over everyone bowed to the audience get left.

When he arrived home, Jungkook was the first to begin the teasing.

"That was a good interview wasn't it?" He asked innocently, nudging Namjoon in the side.

"No." He said, ignoring the innocent smile on his face.

"I'm pretty sure we all know what he does on the computer when everyone asleep." Suga said, matter of factly.

"What does he do?" V asked.

"Um... Nothing let's go to sleep." Jungkook grabbed his arm and pulled him away before his innocence was tainted.

Jimin and J-Hope cuddled on the couch watching a movie, Suga was probably sleeping which left me and Jin alone in our room.

Jin was sprawled out on the bed, his blond hair was sticking all over the place but he still looked beautiful.

He was complete perfection, brushing the face from his face I admired his flawless features, his cute sleeping expression and plump pink lips.

Plump kissable lips...

"Namjoon snap out of it, you're acting like a creep." I whispered.

-----
Walking out of the room,  I made my way to the living room. By this time everyone was asleep.

I sat comfortable at the desk and turned on the computer.

_____________MATURE_______________

I released a breath of relief when the screen illumiated the dark room.
Opening the incognito tab, I typed in my favourite site.

On the screen there were multiple videos, one with a twink being tied up and spanked by a sexy muscular guy, a gangbang with five guys and one twink.

This is what I do in the middle of the night, I'm addicted to dominant and submissive porn.

It's like a drug to me, I just can't get enough.

I clicked on a video with a Mexican guy tying a twink to the bed.

My hand trailed lower until thet were in my pants.

Grabbing my member I held it firmly, keeping my eyes on the screen, I watched as the buff guy roughly threw the twink on the bed.

Holding my member, I twitched as he handled the twink roughly. There was someone about rough play that made me weak.

As he spanked the guys ass, I felt my member twitch.

Shit I was already leaking, by this rate I'll cum before the video ends.

Grabbing the guy the dom secured his hands above his head and tied his legs to the bed.

Taking myself completely out of my pants, I watched as he plundged into the smaller male.

I was caught up in the pleasurable moans of the persons on the screen that I ignored the quiet steps coming towards me until I felt a breath on my ear.

"So, this is what you do while we're sleeping. "

------------------------
Fuccccckkkkk, its finally done I've spent days on this shit.

I laughed so hard while writing this.
I need mental help.

Compose yourself

I just wanted to get this out if the way, to get on with this book.

Remember it's rated mature, so I advise kids not to read it although I can't stop you