Chapter 1

Taehyung PoV

"Hurry up Jimin! I don't want to be late!" I shouted.

It is THE day I have waited so long for. The first day of University. I am finally going to leave my past behind and start anew.

"Tae Tae TAE!" I jumped hearing my name being called out, "WHAT?".

I looked around and see Jimin laughing at me.

Jimin said, "Let's go I'm ready. Pfft also you should have seen your face" He then sneered.

"Hey! Well no breakfast for you then. Hmph." I pouted and said. Then I proceeded to leave for the bus.

"Hey wait for meeeee!" Jimin shouted.

In the bus, I handed Jimin his breakfast, which is a Nutella sandwich, after he apologized many time of course. Kekeke. The bus ride went all smoothly with me and Jimin's usual banter.

At school

I look at the entrance and took a deep breath.

"Jimin no one will know right?" I whispered softly.
"No one will Tae we moved to a different town to go to school. You'll be fine. Now where did the excited Tae go to hm? Weren't you excited?" Jimin said in attempt to cheer me up.

"Yep you're right I shouldn't think about it. Yea. Okay. Let's go register." I smiled.

We then went on our separate ways to register since we are in different departments. I am in the Chemistry department whereas Jimin is in English Literature. 'Now let's see where is the registration counter?' I wonder to myself.

No One PoV

From far away someone was staring at Taehyung, thinking 'Hmm cute.'

OKay so this is just an attempt of something I did when I was bored. I'm not good at writing as you can see XD. So it's short and I might not even continue it. Thanks for reading thoughh ^.^