¤3.) The rest of the Week

Nash Grier

*Rose's P.O.V*

For the rest of the week I kept quiet, I didn't say anything back to them when they made comments to me.

It's now Friday, they always beat me up on Friday, it's like a celebration for them, every Friday they would beat me the most, mainly till I'm unconscious. Every other day of the week it's just a punch in the face, stomach or side from each of them.

I groaned mentally when the bell rang for first lesson, I had to sit next to Cameron. URGH

Today was different, he had a girl sitting next to him, she had swapped seats with the girl who used to the other side of Cameron.

I'm surprised she's going out with Cameron. Her name is Sophia, she's a really sweet girl, she's Latino as well.

She's really kind and generous, she would never hurt anyone. She has just transferred from another school though so maybe she doesn't know about Cameron beating me up.

I walked to my seat and sat next to Cameron.

As usual he says "Hey whore!"

I just ignore him and pretend I didn't hear anything.

Sophia hits him on the arm and tells him not to call me that.

"But she is one though." he responds

"No she isn't! So stop it!"

He goes to kiss her but she rejects it by putting her hand there.

He sent me a note that read:

Stay away from my girlfriend you WHORE! She doesn't need you fucking up her life!

I crumple it up in my hand and throw it back to where his book is placed.

"Ms.Richards, Mr.Dallas, something to share?" she says as she walks to our desk and picks up the note, she read it with a worried look on her face.

"I'd want to see you both after class, please!" she said sternly.

Shit!

Cameron's POV

That fucking whore! Great now I have to spend another 5 minutes with her in this damn classroom

The bell rings signalling the end off the lesson.

I get up and walk over to the teachers desk, Rose following.

"What is this note?! Cameron?! Huh, you obviously sent this to Rose, here." The teacher says sternly

Shit!

"Ms.Richards, did Mr.Dallas here send you this note?"

I look at her and she glances up at me, I give her a daring look but she shakes her head.

"N-No."

"Then who did?!"

"Um, I-I'm not sure, i-it came from the back of the cla-classroom."

Satisfied witch her answer I asked if I could go.

"You're both dismissed!"

Man, the teacher looked pissed off!

You can tell that Rose fears me and the boys, but where did she get that confidence from yesterday?!

Rose's POV

The bell rang for the end of the day, time for my beating

Why do you let them do this to you?

They're damaging you and your body!

Can't you see it?!

Please stick up for yourself!

Punch them at least! Come on, you know you can!

Shut up, conscious, you know I can't! They'll end up killing me, look what happened to me the other day, just for saying a comeback, well and pouring water over Taylor, they knocked me out cold for 7 hours! 7 HOURS!!

Am I really talking to myself right now?!

Omg, I need a therapist.

OK, maybe I'm exaggerating.

Once again i was grabbed by Taylor and his gang but this time I was beaten up in front of everyone, they dragged me out to the school gates.

I could hear clapping and cheering from some guys, wtf, they're happy seeing a girl being beaten by 5 guys?! Okay then..

Taylor took the first punch then Cameron then Nash then Matt then Carter.

They went for Round 2.

Taylor took the first punch again and it went in order.

Round 3.

Just when Cameron was about to punch me after Taylor had gone, Sophia, Cameron's girlfriend, appeared.

"Cameron, if you hit her, then we're through!" She practically screamed it.

Cameron finally gave in and backed away.

She just basically saved my life..

I got home and my sister, like she said she would, checked my body.

I told her there would be the odd punch here and there, and she accepted that.

This carried on for 6 months.

The beatings.

The inspections.

The words.