Chapter Three: Unexpected surprises

Justin's Point of view

It's been two years since I shot to fame after my first album and have become a world-known pop sensation under the tutelage of Scooter and support from my mom and Big brother by a few hours Jason. It's also been two years since Jase and I last saw Zaina and Aziza. Yeah, the same ones we tormented and have loved them for years now, which is why we feel horrible for all we have done to them. If only we had stopped the rumors and bullying from the beginning. Now they are gone, our princesses, our hearts, we never got to tell them how sorry we were or our feelings.

Even when at award shows we were ignored like the plague and were given mostly icy smiles and fake pleasantries which we deserved but that didn't mean it hadn't hurt. My request to collab was always shut down and given we'll be in touch by their managers even fans had spammed them multiple times on wanting to hear a collab or album from us together and how amazing we would sound. All ruined because of our actions but now we have a second chance.

As soon as Zaina and Aziza's company announced their hiatus and continuation of education in their hometown Jase and I practically lept for Joy. We had been studying here for years now even despite the fame and our dreams were finally going to come true as our dream girls are finally coming home. We could finally make things right with them and let them know how we felt all this time. We were ready to grovel and kneel for their forgiveness and a chance to prove we mean what we say.

We booked our jet and headed back in breakneck speed to get ready in seeing the girls for the first time after so long. Jase and I sat anxiously in class having dressed our best for the past week since we landed and started classes. Anticipating bumping into them when they finally return to the school. I wonder what Zaina will look like, magazines and photo shoots don't do her beauty any justice as opposed to seeing her IRL and face to face. 

"I can see the desperation in your eyes for Zaina, little brother." Jase cut off my thoughts with a teasing look in his eyes at his whispered declaration.

"Don't act like you don't have a secret shrine of Aziza's merch and pictures you stalker." I mocked back softly as he glared at me.

We both blame ourselves for what happened that night that we infiltrated the girls' house and put them through h*ll after their blow-up and fight with our girlfriends. We've prayed to G-d to return our angels in promise to make things right and atone for the harm we had caused them. We'll do anything if we could get a chance to explain. We must have gotten some pity for our anxiety as Jason and I were sent to the principal's office. We sighed and obeyed, wondering what we did now until we reached our destination and came face to face with our hearts' desires.

Aziza' and Zaina's Point of view

Aw Sh*t, not these a**holes I thought we left them in L.A. what are they doing here?!

third person's point of view

The two duos stared at the other in silence as the revelation hit them. It was like nothing mattered like the past and future were irrelevant to this moment when destiny would finally come true. This day would be the start of a new era and reign, sunshine finally clearing away dark skies.

Zaina's point of view

This day sucks. I hate that we even stayed in this town for so long now we are forced back to face h*ll again in this prison. Now we just found out Lucifer and his twin also attend and are our tour guides. The principal welcomed us back warmly congratulating us on our achievements and leaving us to McCann's hands.

"Um, hi, I'm Justin McCann. that is my brother Jason," Justin Introduced as if we haven't met before, and looking at how they acted nervously and had grown all this time it seems like it.

"We know who you are." I sneered.

"R-R-Right, um, w-w-welcome back, w-w-we'll show you to your classes can we see your s-s-schedule?" Jason stuttered as Aziza handed her's to him he went through it his forehead creasing.

"Oh, you have all classes with us as well as our friends follow us. we'll introduce you." Justin said with a smile having peeked over to check out the paper. Jason gave Ziza her schedule back.

Ziza and I followed them to homeroom to talk with our teacher, then went to second-period math. We did our classwork and took notes ignoring the stares and whispers from our old- well current peers. We ended up finishing early and used the extra time working on our phones, preparing for promotions and new albums. 

After what felt like hours with constant stares and whispers the bell finally rang. Ziza and I ducked out before Justin and Jason could see us. We went in and sat at a table with a few other people who welcomed us with open arms. They were our old friends who used to be teased along with us and had kept in touch as we left that day. They have been great supporters of our success in the industry.

"Excuse me?" a voice said interrupting the conversation we had on our music and all the places we toured and liked as well as merch we would have delivered for them in thanks for their inspiration and belief in us. We turned to see Jasmine and Jaiyana smiling at us.

"Yes?" Aziza drawled a lazy guarded look on her face her arms crossed ready to knock them out again like last time if they tried anything. 

"We just wanted to ask if you'd like to sit with us at our table? We are stoked to have you back and wanted to let bygones be bygones and start fresh if you're okay with that." they motioned over to their spot where Justin and Jason were staring at us with an unreadable look on their faces.

"We wanted to get reacquainted with our friends first. We haven't seen them in a while, maybe another time then." I explained kindly. The girls nodded and left but not before turning back.

"Your outfits are cute." they said as an afterthought and continued back to their perch on their boyfriends' laps. We watched em retreat and turned back to the others in amusement and resignation at the disturbance. 

(To be continued)

A/N: Hi everyone I hope you liked this chapter and are enjoying the book sorry for the slow and MIA moves I have been having a hard time in my writing with uninspiration and stress from school and COVID so please bear with me.