What's Wrong With Me?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Finally a chapter, enjoy :D.

Axel's P.O.V:

"Ahem?  What do you need to ask?"  Jesse asks, her beautiful emerald eyes shimmering with curiosity to me.  I slightly blush.

"I-I wanted to tell you I..."  Come on, just say it.  "I love you.."  Jesse looks at me with confusion, then shock, then she looks upset?

"I'm sorry, but I-I...  No, I can't.  I'm sorry, but no."  She walks away and then I just feel awkward.  You know that feeling you have after being humiliated in front of your whole classroom, or when your crush just tells EVERYONE you like him even though you asked him not?  Yeah, that's me right now.  So that is what rejection feels like...  It feels like she just gave me a slap across the face, but kinda on my heart.  I walk a little far behind her, watching her raven-black hair flow behind her.  She doesn't even look back at me when she hops into the portal to the nether.  Dragging my feet along the ground, eventually I go through the portal.

The whole ride was awkward and I'm glad we are at the tree house now, I go straight to my room and close the door, and cry.  Someone knocks on the door and I hear Olivia's voice ask to come in.  I hurry to the mirror and wipe up my tears.

"Yea, you can come in."  I say, in a cheery voice.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay, you and Jesse went straight to your rooms.  Did something happen?  Oh my god, are you crying?"  She comes over and sits down on my bed next to me.

"What?" I say, acting oblivious, "Oh I just had something in my eye."

Olivia put her hands on her hips and says, "Come on, we've been friends since, like, ever.  Don't play dumb."

"Ugh, fine...  Let's just say, I think Jesse hates me..."

"Why would Jesse hate you?"  Olivia asks, concern filling her eyes.

"I told her how I felt..."

Olivia's cheeks go red, "Felt about who?"  She asks, mostly expecting the answer to be her.

"About Jesse."  I say, oblivious about what she is really thinking.

"Oh...  I mean, oh!  Why would she hate you?"

"I don't know why, but she seemed disappointed, maybe a little mad, when I told her."

"Oh I know why,"  She opens the door and points to Lukas' room, "she likes Lukas."

"But, I've known her for way longer!  She used to hate him..  I mean, they were rivals.  What does she see in him more then me?"  I say, I start to tear up.

"Duh, stick with the program, you two aren't a thing.  You and her, as if.  I mean, search up Lukas and Jesse and your phone will explode of overload."  Olivia says, as she scrolled through 10,000 photos of him and her.  So much fan art!

"Sorry, is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"But that doesn't matter,"  Her voice was soft and gentle, "because I know that there is a girl out there that likes you."

She smiles and I blurt out, "WAIT, is it Petra?!"  She facepalms and she says, "No, Axel.  It's m-"  She gets cut off when Petra comes in.

Petra just woke up and she looks HORRIBLE, "Aye, guys where are the pancakes?"

Olivia grunts and says, "There are no pancakes, get some waffle.  They are better anyways."

"AS IF!!  Everyone knows that PANCAKES are WAAAAY better!"  Petra shouts.  They got into an argument and I just cower in the corner, awkward.

They walk out of the room, still arguing, and they leave me by myself.  Darn it, I wanted to know who the girl was.

But then I continue thinking about why Jesse seemed so upset.  Is there a problem with me?  I don't think so...  How can Lukas be any better than me?  I mean, what's wrong with me

Jesse's P.O.V:

Chilling on the couch, I completely forgot about what happened with me and Axel, at least until Olivia comes up to me and mentions it.

"What gives?"  She asks me, and for a moment I am dumfounded.

"Sorry what?"

"What's wrong between you and Axel?"

"Oh, there's nothing going on-"

"I know, I know.  But is it because of Lukas?"

"..."

"Is it??"

"Is it that obvious?"  I ask, blushing a deep scarlet red, very visible to my pale skin.

"Yeah..."  She mumbles, and sits right next to me.  I smirk and say, "You know what else is obvious?"

"What?"

"You and Axel."  My smirk goes away when she sighs.

"Yeah, but him and I?  I'm not sure about it... He probably doesn't even like me."  I feel a tiny bit of guild so I say, "The least you could do is tell him, you know?  Get yo butt up and actually say something instead of complaining that he should like you, he probably doesn't even know you love him like that one bit!"

"Um, I'll think about it."

HAI!  HAI!  I'M GLAD I'M BACK, and are you glad?!  Hope you enjoyed!  (Literally took me an hour to do this since I was working on homework)  Sorry it came soooo late, but I PROMISE more will come tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!  EEEEEEK, I feel like Radar when he had to much candy, I'm just so happy to be back on.  WELL, BYEES

  WELL, BYEES